Franchise2005
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Franchise2005 in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I hope to think that we have a higher standard on this cadillac forum since most of our members are ...
    tomm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Cadillac CTS VSport

Franchise2005

I hope to think that we have a higher standard on this cadillac forum since most of our members are older. In looking at this board in the past few days I have seen many posts from you that irritate me and I am sure it irritates others. I also see that you are a student but what I wonder is what grade your in since most of your replys do not make sense?

"i havent trued it yet but i tihnk it will be rubbing like a mofo but u can try it and tell me what goes down cause that seems like a good idea"

I have also seen you post that you have a new CTS and in another post you claimed that you own a new 2005 Escalade.

"I just bought a brand new Black 2005 Escalade and there is so much that i can do for it i dont know where to start so i was wondering if anybody can give me any ideas on what i can do first"

I hope that if you want to hang out here and read and learn than thats fine but there no need for the bullshit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RobertCTS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Black the Darkside

Re: Franchise2005

Yep, we do get some strange and rude critters from time to time. Sad part is you can't embarrass them or get them to leave.

Franchise2005 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

is that really nessesary i dont go around making threads bout u whats wonrg with how i do it just because its different does that make it wrong so u dont talk the way i do is that any reason 2 refer to me a a critter like im not even a human being am i not up to your standards?

SdMarineGuy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Franchise2005
    is that really nessesary i dont go around making threads bout u whats wonrg with how i do it just because its different does that make it wrong so u dont talk the way i do is that any reason 2 refer to me a a critter like im not even a human being am i not up to your standards?
    "."

I almost lost my breath reading your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Franchise2005
    Critters are a country-western term for hombres, sometimes bad hombres. I think the thread suggest you are difficult to understand. Your typing and spelling are incorrect. I think Tomm was suggesting that using good language, grammer and spelling would make you more appreciated and more readers would give your threads more consideration.

SdMarineGuy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by RobertCTS
    Critters are a country-western term for hombres, sometimes bad hombres. I think the thread suggest you are difficult to understand. Your typing and spelling are incorrect. I think Tomm was suggesting that using good language, grammer and spelling would make you more appreciated and more readers would give your threads more consideration.
    The word grammer is not a word. Maybe you refer to the word Grammar. I am just messing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by SdMarineGuy
    The word grammer is not a word. Maybe you refer to the word Grammar. I am just messing with you.
    Not having spell check on the forum sucks

Ok from now on I will try and use punctuation. I will also try and use better language but im here because I know what im talkin about and I love my Cadillac CTS.

CharlieB is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS Base, 2000 Chevy Corvette, 2006 CTS Lux/Sport

How bout them Mets?

Haha im a huge yankee fan but I have to admit the mets are playing great right now but the yankees are gaining momentum.

CharlieB is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS Base, 2000 Chevy Corvette, 2006 CTS Lux/Sport

Okay, on a more serious note. Tomm, this post wasn't necessary, we don't need to create a witch hunt for any specific member of the board. If you have a problem with an individual either take it up with that individual in Private Messages or alert a Moderator, but to call someone out like this and potentially embarass that person this way is really uncalled for. You make mention of the "majority of people being older"...or something to that effect in regard to the people who frequent this board, i'm assuming that you may be one of them, let's please keep ourselves at that level.

MoonstoneMike is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

WOW... I almost passed out from laughing!!! I thought TOMM was offering a business venture by the title, and boy was I mistaken!!!

RobertCTS, here is a free add on you can download (http://www.iespell.com/) it's a plug in for Internet Explorer that allows you to highlight text, right click it, and spell check it. I've used it for years! It will help you from spelling things "wonrg" (I had to)

malcolm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS

I'm curious now, what's the average age of the members here?

Dub, Hope you're not pissed at me for the 299 lease thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbed Stealth
    Most of our members are older? What is the age you become older?
    When I was 15 I thought 30 was really old! Now that I'm older 50 is middle age Kinda relative huh?

Well im 17 and I consider 40 older.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.