Franchise2005 - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Franchise2005 in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; 26...
    05CTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 & 2008 CTS

Re: Franchise2005

cvelo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Im 33 and ditched work to go to the Yankee game today. Does that make me older or younger. Off topic, my poor CTS is taking a beating. 3000 of the 3500 miles have all been in Manhattan, Queens and the Bronx.

tomm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Cadillac CTS VSport

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbed Stealth
    Most of our members are older? What is the age you become older?
    The demographic for someone owning a $40k cadillac is 30+ and not a high school kid. There are exceptions but lets face it the majority fits this demographic. What I meant by this comment was that this forum is not a chevy or a ford forum where junk gets posted all the time. This individual posted 2 weeks ago that he purchased a 2005 Cadillac Escalade and 2 weeks later he now has a 2005 CTS. His posts seemed irritating to me so I made this post. If you do own both of these brand new cars that you claim I apologize but honestly I think your posting bull.

Franchise2005 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

well i will put up pictures shortley and yes i am a little rich 17 year old and i was just screwin around with the escalade.

jpnmass is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by tomm
    I hope to think that we have a higher standard on this cadillac forum since most of our members are older. In looking at this board in the past few days I have seen many posts from you that irritate me and I am sure it irritates others. I also see that you are a student but what I wonder is what grade your in since most of your replys do not make sense?

"i havent trued it yet but i tihnk it will be rubbing like a mofo but u can try it and tell me what goes down cause that seems like a good idea"

I have also seen you post that you have a new CTS and in another post you claimed that you own a new 2005 Escalade.

"I just bought a brand new Black 2005 Escalade and there is so much that i can do for it i dont know where to start so i was wondering if anybody can give me any ideas on what i can do first"

I hope that if you want to hang out here and read and learn than thats fine but there no need for the bullshit.
    tomm -- I with you on this one. I come to these forums looking to get decent information on the CTS (looking to buy later this year). However, more and more threads are just garbage (even when they start out okay, they turn completely off topic) I give you credit for speaking up -- I bet most people agree with you, but didn't want to go out on a limb and get flamed.

Oh well, you would think people would have the common courtesy to write sentences that are somewhat coherent, but maybe I'm the one out of touch!!

By the way, I'm 33.

INDO is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Hey all, Im under 30 , 18 yrs old..um..been working since I was 13,14 .Paid for my CTS on my own(not a little rich kid), and am proud to own it and have paid for it.

MoonstoneMike is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

32 here!

300C this is offline Cadillac Owners Member

y dont u all get off the guys nuts who cares about your age your 30 plus who gives a f&ck

RobertCTS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Black the Darkside

Quote Originally Posted by 300C this
    y dont u all get off the guys nuts who cares about your age your 30 plus who gives a f&ck
    Who would have thought we'd have two critters in the same thread? We use to associate Cadillac with high class I imagine the CTS, since it's a entry level low cost auto, has attracted a lower class consumer. Oh well..I'm gonna look for a healthier thread

CharlieB is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS Base, 2000 Chevy Corvette, 2006 CTS Lux/Sport

Enough of this garbage. The troublemakers here should be removed from the Forum and this post should be locked. There is nothing constructive happening here. This site is made for people to talk about their Cadillac's and share information, this is not some hiphop contest forum made for cursing and insults. Will a Moderator please step in already?

megeebee is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by INDO
    Hey all, Im under 30 , 18 yrs old..um..been working since I was 13,14 .Paid for my CTS on my own(not a little rich kid), and am proud to own it and have paid for it.
    Good for you! I've been buying my own Cadillacs since I was 17 (which was before you were born). My first job was at a Cadillac dealer. I was the happiest guy in the world then. I hope you love your CTS as much as I do mine.

Franchise2005 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I love how stupid this is some immature guy (tomm) starts a thread about me and look what it turns into this has had more views than the new 2006 CTS colors. And alos i have been working for 4 years now and i have to pay for the insurance and 300 dollars out of 400 a month. Im not handed anything i worked my ass off i said i was rich because how many 17 year olds get a brand new CTS?

Lock this.

RobertCTS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Black the Darkside

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieB
    Lock this.
    Charles,
    Ignore the thread man. Move on to another one. Let them rant as long as the lanquage is clean.

Maybe you're right, Robert. I just don't think that these forums, Cadillac especially should have any room for this....I'll leave it be from here.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.