It's landing next week
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, It's landing next week in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; My 2004 silver smoke CTS is landing at the dealer next week. After looking at everything else, I felt this ...
    99 WS-7 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

It's landing next week

My 2004 silver smoke CTS is landing at the dealer next week. After looking at everything else, I felt this was the best daily car for me. I am very excited. I need to move some of the other toys out of the garage to make room.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

the Sandman is offline ...Reloaded
    Automobile(s): '05 XLR
    Hey 99 WS-7 - Welcome to the CadillacForums! Congratulations on your CTS - nice choice. Well, no need to ask color, condition, or mileage...are you planning any mods or accessories? Is it automatic or manual? And what other toys do you have?

Thanks for registering!

Thanks for the welcome. I have a 2000 Honda Shadow Aero motorcycle and a 1999 Pontiac Trans Am with a stroked 382ci LS6 motor with nitrous and all the goodies. I will keep the CTS stock for now. I can't seem to keep anything stock for long though. Here are some photos of the T/A:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fir...w=t&.dir=/WS-7

the Sandman is offline ...Reloaded
    Automobile(s): '05 XLR
    Smokin' Firebird! Is she as fast as she looks? Any dyno numbers or timeslips?

Ya know, that motor would fit in a CTS...

In fact, Cadillac would even put it in for you (in stock trim of course) if you waited a couple more months...

Thanks! The Trans Am puts out 450RWHP on the motor and 610rwhp on the nitrous. I would have had to give up the Trans Am to get the Spec-V. It was tempting, but I have way too much fun with the T/A. I am looking forward to a nice smooth everyday ride in the new CTS. My dad has a 2003 CTS and loves it. I think that the new 3.6 will be even better than his 3.2

Spike1282 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    hey 99 WS-7,
    Congratulations on your new toy!
    I am considering the purchase of a 2004 CTS. I was just wondering how long from the time you placed your order for the car until the dealer had received it.
    Thanks

Re: It's landing next week

Quote Originally Posted by Spike1282
    hey 99 WS-7,
    Congratulations on your new toy!
    I am considering the purchase of a 2004 CTS. I was just wondering how long from the time you placed your order for the car until the dealer had received it.
    Thanks
    Thanks! I did not order it. The dealer had one inbound already.

Spike1282 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: It's landing next week

Quote Originally Posted by 99 WS-7
    Thanks! I did not order it. The dealer had one inbound already.
    A lot of the cars in which my family has purchased have arrived this way, although except for our local Cadillac dealer. They have always claimed that they have no idea as to what is coming in. My father was actually looking at Escalades this past summer. The dealer only had two new ones on the lot. Each one had high mileage. We were not interested so we left. Lo and behold the next day they received another one exactly how we wanted it with 5 miles on it. Needles to say that is what my dad ended up purchasing.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.