Cts v front end and rear end on cts 3.6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Cts v front end and rear end on cts 3.6 in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I got rear ended last night and my rear bumper got pretty messed up and the front bumper hit a ...
    Sergioc is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS

Cts v front end and rear end on cts 3.6

I got rear ended last night and my rear bumper got pretty messed up and the front bumper hit a small side walk and broke the bottom part was wondering. If the front end and rear end fit on the 3.6 being from a same year 2007 v. I couldn't find what mainly I was asking in the other threads. Would it be changing fender wells and all or just the bumpers? Insurance will be doing all the paying that's why I want to do the conversion. Any advise will help thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Tlorenzen is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06RedCTS3.6Lux;V Exhaust,Tint,Rx-CAI-Can-Ice,AuxJack

Re: Cts v front end and rear end on cts 3.6

The front and rear cts-v bumpers are a direct swap on 03-07 cts's. You shouldn't need different fender wells or anything.

J W
    J W is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS /CTS-V / Escalade

You will have to change the front fender liners and the bottom splash shield to make it fit right

It's not so much thr brake air ducts but rhe fitment to the bumper

Tlorenzen is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06RedCTS3.6Lux;V Exhaust,Tint,Rx-CAI-Can-Ice,AuxJack

Quote Originally Posted by J W View Post
    You will have to change the front fender liners and the bottom splash shield to make it fit right
    Guess I should've researched that one.

Sergioc is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS
    Thanks guys appreciate it. I guess I will be telling my shop to get both v bumpers.

DeFo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Sergioc View Post
    Thanks guys appreciate it. I guess I will be telling my shop to get both v bumpers.
    Just so you know......you will have gaps between the lower edge of the wheel liner where it meets the bumper.....and it will be visible from the wheel well area.

J W
    J W is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS /CTS-V / Escalade

don't forget the bottom grille, you can interchange the top grille but not the bottom. and the fog lights have a different mounting bracket

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.