2007 CTS with Wheel Performance appearance package- V replicas?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 2007 CTS with Wheel Performance appearance package- V replicas? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I am considering buying some V replica wheels off ebay. Wondered if anyone has tried these....questions/comments? http://www.ebay.com/itm/One-18-Cadil...item4173c03d6e Also, I currently ...
    CadiFTW is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 Wheel Performance Sport Package 3.6

2007 CTS with Wheel Performance appearance package- V replicas?

I am considering buying some V replica wheels off ebay. Wondered if anyone has tried these....questions/comments?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/One-18-Cadil...item4173c03d6e

Also, I currently have the 18inch 12 spoke polished wheels that come with the sport package. The finish is starting to peel pretty heavy on two of them, but I know a lot of people like these wheels and wondered if anyone would still want to buy them and powder coat them or something!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

DopeEffect is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 3.6L CTS, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FE2

Re: 2007 CTS with Wheel Performance appearance package- V replicas?

I might be interested in your rims. could you please post some pictures of them either on photobucket or imgur? i am looking for an upgrade from my stock 16 and I don't mind powder coating them. Also are you located in the US or Canada?

This should give you a pretty good idea as to how the wheels look on my car. I will get some pictures of my exact wheels also.

http://detroit.ebayclassifieds.com/c...8/?ad=28957514

----------

And Im in the US

hrpatel17926 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS, 2007 ESV
    Here are some 18 inch rims from an 06 sts same wheel bolt size. They are similar ti stock 18 sport rims i like these better.

ForumRunner_20130825_140626.png

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by CadiFTW View Post
    I am considering buying some V replica wheels off ebay. Wondered if anyone has tried these....questions/comments?
    I think they would look great, but I have yet to see anyone post pics of a set. What color is your car?

Quote Originally Posted by hrpatel17926 View Post
    Here are some 18 inch rims from an 06 sts same wheel bolt size. They are similar ti stock 18 sport rims i like these better.
    Which has what to do with this thread?
    '05 Stealth Grey CTS-V, Hyper Silver Linea Corse Venetos w/Continental ExtremeContact DWs (summer), black Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels with 275/35-18 R-compounds (track), Hyperblack Rota Torques (winter), KW Variant3s, V2 front brakes, Hotchkis rear sway bar, EPS cam, TEA-ported 243 heads, FAST92 intake w/LS2 TB, JBA Camaro/G8 1-3/4" shorty headers w/JBA cat pipes, Corsa exhaust, UUC motor and tranny mounts, UUC shifter, MAPerformance trailing arms, Specter cradle bushings, etc...

hrpatel17926 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS, 2007 ESV
    My apologies misunderstood his original question.

This should give you a pretty good idea as to how the wheels look on my car. I will get some pictures of my exact wheels also.

http://detroit.ebayclassifieds.com/c...8/?ad=28957514

----------

And Im in the US
    How much a pop?

rborden3245 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

Wow! I love the larger wheels, especially because they are Cadillac factory

Unfortunately, the ebay link is the only place that I have been able to find any pictures :From what I can see they look pretty sweet. I just hope they are not cheap quality. But as far as my wheels, I went to rebalance them at my shop due to feeling some vibration and found out that two of them are slightly bent and have been repaired before. (by previous owner) Thanks Nebraska roads . Although they have been repaired, it wasn't the best job ive ever seen so you still feel it some. So basically at this point I am taking offers.

talladega is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS 3.6L

I like the look of those replicas as well. I'm not looking to purchase wheels right now, but hopefully someone will buy those and let us know how they are.

Unfortunately, the ebay link is the only place that I have been able to find any pictures :From what I can see they look pretty sweet. I just hope they are not cheap quality. But as far as my wheels, I went to rebalance them at my shop due to feeling some vibration and found out that two of them are slightly bent and have been repaired before. (by previous owner) Thanks Nebraska roads . Although they have been repaired, it wasn't the best job ive ever seen so you still feel it some. So basically at this point I am taking offers.
    Sorry man but i've got to see pictures of the rims before i'll give you my offer.

Quote Originally Posted by DopeEffect View Post
    Sorry man but i've got to see pictures of the rims before i'll give you my offer.
    I understand completely! What's the easiest way to post pictures on here...I've never done it

a lot of people have trouble when uploading pics directly to the site mainly because it's reserved for premium members. I normally use imgur. You can upload pics, create an album, and then link the whole album. Or you can make a photobucket account, upload them to photobucket, and then link them to the site.

----------

try and take as many pictures of where the rims were bent and then repaired. I have a guy out here who is a mad scientist with things of that nature and since we're best buds he'll do it for real cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by DopeEffect View Post
    a lot of people have trouble when uploading pics directly to the site mainly because it's reserved for premium members. I normally use imgur. You can upload pics, create an album, and then link the whole album. Or you can make a photobucket account, upload them to photobucket, and then link them to the site.

----------

try and take as many pictures of where the rims were bent and then repaired. I have a guy out here who is a mad scientist with things of that nature and since we're best buds he'll do it for real cheap.
    I will make a photobucket and upload some detailed pics. I ordered the replica cts-v wheels and they will be here early next week. Would you be willing to wait until I swap out wheels to get you the pics?

Leects07 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 cts sport/luxury pkg

Love to see the replicas .. Pics I've been eyeballing them as one of my choices ..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.