I love my CTS
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, I love my CTS in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; It has been awhile since I have posted here. Five kids, working full time as a professional firefighter and finishing ...
    Firewalker is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS 3.6l

I love my CTS

It has been awhile since I have posted here. Five kids, working full time as a professional firefighter and finishing my degree going to school full time leaves me little time to chat online. When I first got my CTS I was on here religiously. I spent today washing, waxing and detailing my 2006 CTS. I had forgotten how much I like this car. There really is no point to my post other than to say that these cars are something special. I know we spend the majority of our time on these forums looking for solutions to our problems but at the end of the day, these cars are better than most. So, enjoy your CTS my friends!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: I love my CTS

Quote Originally Posted by Firewalker View Post
    It has been awhile since I have posted here. Five kids, working full time as a professional firefighter and finishing my degree going to school full time leaves me little time to chat online. When I first got my CTS I was on here religiously. I spent today washing, waxing and detailing my 2006 CTS. I had forgotten how much I like this car. There really is no point to my post other than to say that these cars are something special. I know we spend the majority of our time on these forums looking for solutions to our problems but at the end of the day, these cars are better than most. So, enjoy your CTS my friends!
    Hello Firewalker,

Happy to see your positive thoughts about your CTS! Glad you enjoy your Cadillac If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us! We can be reached via private message.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Odysseyvegas is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS

Firewalker, I'll chime in and support your thoughts. I first got a 05 CTS as a company car, new. End of lease let it go. Really enjoyed it. Most comfortable and nicest car I ever had. Last year my brother-in-law decided to sell his, never drove it, 70K km = 42K miles = no rust and mint. Funny thing is that it is the same exactly optioned car as I had leased! Down to even the colour! Got it for a great price, couldn't refuse. I just love it. Always owned Euro/Sports rides. Really appreciate what GM was trying to do with this vehicle. Imho, they are a hero car, a harbinger of what GM can do when they're focussed:-) The tech on the first gens is weak (so do without the dic), they do use oil*,and some of the subsystems you have to monitor. However, very much worth it. Comfy, but sporty too with class. Can't beat them for the price.

*They don't burn oil, but use it. Do the PCV mod, also a catch can is very recommended too.
    93DevilleUSMC likes this.

93DevilleUSMC is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1993 SedanDeville (RIP), 2006 CTS (current)

They are definitely a hard-charging hero car.

Jaxle67 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cts
    Hey all i speak out and agree . Ihave loved the cts since they come out. I picked mine up about a year ago and have had a few issues since this car is a high milage one. It has had meticulous maintainence but things that are non servicable do wear out. Other than that it runs perfect looks brand new and handles awesome. One thing that gets me is that people that dont know the cts think its alot newer than a 04 . I think ill hold on to mine a while until i can move up to the v world but for now im very happy. Jesse

Jlaxe, I just did a road trip through Darien ten months ago. Haven't been to Savannah since I was 19...

Yeah ive been to Darien several times. I was born and raised in savannah and probably will stay here.i love it here except for 2 things and those being the heat during summer and the god awful sandgnats. Jesse

Have you ever been to Skipper's Fish Camp? I go there at least once a year. Next time I'm down, we should meet up and do a CTS mini-meet.

----------

And yes....to hell with those sand fleas.

I've never been there but I've heard good things about it. Yeah next time you come down let me know and we well certainly meet up. Id like to meet other forum members. Who knows maybe other members could come as well if their not to far off. Jesse

Hello Odysseyvegas and Jaxle67,

Really great to hear positive comments regarding our vehicles! Thank you very much for your kind words! Thank you very much for taking the time to post!

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Teedoe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS Base
    I'm hating mine right now. The ECM officially went out on me before I could replace it. Hopefully I get it replaced tomorrow. I had a spare sitting around for quite some time. Just gotta get it programmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Teedoe View Post
    I'm hating mine right now. The ECM officially went out on me before I could replace it. Hopefully I get it replaced tomorrow. I had a spare sitting around for quite some time. Just gotta get it programmed.
    Hello Teedoe,

I am sorry to hear that your ECM went out. I have sent you a private message regarding this concern. Thank you very much for your time.

Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Jaxle, will let you know.

Welshguy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS 3.6 Sports Luxury
    Can I add my appreciation, too? I'm in the UK, where the CTS is a real novelty. I know that the plastics are pretty low rent, and that whoever designed those flaky buttons on the stereo should be shot, but it is an awesome car to drive. I absolutely love mine!

lazarus is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 cts

I totally agree, these cars are awesome. I can't wait to get mine back. This damn 2.7l dodge charger ducks balls

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.