Anyone Ever Install a iSimple ISFM21 Bluetooth?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dageiron
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Anyone Ever Install a iSimple ISFM21 Bluetooth? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I ordered a "iSimple ISFM21 TranzIt Universal Bluetooth Enabled FM Transmitter Car Kit for Android Devices, Blue" today to install ...
    dageiron is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS V6

Anyone Ever Install a iSimple ISFM21 Bluetooth?

I ordered a "iSimple ISFM21 TranzIt Universal Bluetooth Enabled FM Transmitter Car Kit for Android Devices, Blue" today to install in my 2005 CTS, V6 3.6L . Has Nav, XM etc.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._ya_os_product

I looked throughout these forums and saw the many options, this seemed to be an easy install and I would prefer bluetooth to AUX install I have seen some people doing.

My question is has anyone installed one of these before? How do you like it? Any tips? I am going to be attempting to install this myself! I'll post some pics and let you guys know how it goes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: Anyone Ever Install a iSimple ISFM21 Bluetooth?

2 Antenna adapters & a couple of fuses later I got this installed. Pretty simple. I'll post the details up later.
    phil98 and Argent1 like this.

bswilliams919 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS 3.6 Dual Halogens

I'm liking the idea. How is the sound quality? Does it go through your FM radio? I would like some details on this cause I might do it, I also did not want to go through all the trouble of the aux

Pwayne is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Yes please let us know how the sound quality is. Only the best FM modulators sound half way decent.

Jaxle67 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cts
    Ive used several different fm modulators that worked but didnt sound very good. I currently use a motorolla roadster2 bluetooth modulator that actually sounds as good as the best fm station i can tune in. Very easy to setup .I am pleased with it. Dont get me wrong its not cd quality but its pretty darn good for a modulator. Jesse

It actually works really well. I wouldn't say its CD quality but its way better than any non hardwired fm broadcaster. Let me know if you need anything install was fairly simple, just make sure you have the antenna adapters and the right tools to remove the radio. Also I took power from the front 12v power

phil98 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS 3.6L Base

What sort of antenna adapter did you use? I have a the Roadster 2 right now but I have been thinking about going with one of these bluetooth adapters instead.

Jaxle67 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cts
    My roadster 2 doesn't require a antennae adapter its completly wireless . I use it for my phone and my tablet and Bluetooth three sound through the cars stereo so the kids can watch Netflix on trips. it has several other features that i haven't used. It really does sound better than any other wireless modulater type unit I've ran across. I bought mine through Verizon a they has a sale on it. I figured with there14 day return policy if i didn't like it i could return it. I knew after the first time i heard how good it sounded and the features that it had it was a keeper. And nothing to hook up. Everybody has different opinions but for Mr this one was the right one. Jesse

----------

The roadster 2 that i have I'd bluetooth and you can pair 4 devices at once

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.