Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Dash Cover Replacement Help!!

  1. #1
    joshz159's Avatar
    joshz159 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32

    Dash Cover Replacement Help!!

    Part of my dash is cracked and I would like to replace this piece. . Can anyone help by providing the part number or even the correct name for this piece so I can contact my nearest Cadillac Dealer?

    Attached Images

  2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Kingoftypos is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ledyard, CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,277
    Just remove it using the DIY thread I just made. You can see the part number for mine in one of the pictures actually. Yours would be different than mine as for the color.

    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...l#post10648049

    KOT

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Detroit, USA
    Posts
    12,710

    Re: Dash Cover Replacement Help!!

    Quote Originally Posted by joshz159 View Post
    Part of my dash is cracked and I would like to replace this piece. . Can anyone help by providing the part number or even the correct name for this piece so I can contact my nearest Cadillac Dealer?
    Hello joshz159,

    I apologize that you are experiencing this cracked dashboard on your CTS. If you could private message me your VIN, I can reach out to an internal resource and see if they would be able to provide me with the correct part number you are looking for. Thank you very much for your time.

    Gregory W.
    Cadillac Customer Care

  5. #4
    jeffao is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cts
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    27

    Re: Dash Cover Replacement Help!!

    Did anybody happen to find this part number? I have the same issue with mine; cracks on the dash panel with the light sensor and speaker.

  6. #5
    Kingoftypos is online now Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ledyard, CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoftypos
    Just remove it using the DIY thread I just made. You can see the part number for mine in one of the pictures actually. Yours would be different than mine as for the color.

    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...l#post10648049

    KOT
    Look at my DIY. You'll see my part number in one of the pictures. Remove yours and you can see your part number.

    KOT

  7. #6
    jeffao is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cts
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    27

    Re: Dash Cover Replacement Help!!

    I cant really make out any part numbers in the pics, and i dont want to take mine off just yet because it is badly cracked and could break in the process

  8. #7
    scooter05's Avatar
    scooter05 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 cts
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    san diego
    Age
    53
    Posts
    43

    Re: Dash Cover Replacement Help!!

    yup welcome to the black interior front top dash diffuser panel. you can get the correct part use your vin number and it comes with the sensor as well. ask a cadillac parts person. i asked parts@rippyautomotive.com
    i took mine off and tried to epoxy it turned out pretty good for falling apart in my hands it was so brittle .

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffao View Post
    I cant really make out any part numbers in the pics, and i dont want to take mine off just yet because it is badly cracked and could break in the process

  9. #8
    Teedoe's Avatar
    Teedoe is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS Base and 2014 Cadillac CTS VSport Premium
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter05
    ...i took mine off and tried to epoxy it turned out pretty good for falling apart in my hands it was so brittle .
    LOL!! Same thing happened to me. Bought a replacement from a junk yard for $15 but it ended up being black when I need neutral/charcoal gray


Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum