Pictures of a v bumper on a standard cts?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Pictures of a v bumper on a standard cts? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Does anyone have pictures of the bumper and grille from a v on a 3.6 cts? I would like to ...
    HERDMAN is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS Sport 3.6

Pictures of a v bumper on a standard cts?

Does anyone have pictures of the bumper and grille from a v on a 3.6 cts? I would like to put that bumper on mine but I want an idea of what it looks like. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Blayne is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS sport model/package

Re: Pictures of a v bumper on a standard cts?

A quick search would have brought up a couple recent posts from me. Here is a link to the two posts that have some pics in it.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-opinions.html

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-i-need-v.html

----------

Oh, also HERDMAN, seeing as this was your first post, I will make a friendly suggestion to put your year of CTS and what engine you have. Also your location. It gives all of us good basic info to better help you with further issues you may have.

HERDMAN is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS Sport 3.6

Re: Pictures of a v bumper on a standard cts?

Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.