Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Emblem in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Decided to add the front emblem back to my aftermarket grill. I used the cts-v emblem, what do you guys ...
- 07-25-13 09:12 AM #1
Decided to add the front emblem back to my aftermarket grill. I used the cts-v emblem, what do you guys think? I think it looks better, picture sucks though. I'm going to remove the front license plate as well. It's the first picture
- 07-25-13 09:19 AM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 05 CTS 3.6 Black/Black (Sold); 05 CTS-V Black/Black
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- 07-25-13 05:24 PM #3
- 07-25-13 07:00 PM #4
Do not want such a logo?
- 07-25-13 09:15 PM #5Originally Posted by sandalet
----------Originally Posted by VaderWS6
- 07-26-13 12:10 AM #6
Can someone photoshop those two plates onto my cts? Not sure which one to go with..
- 07-26-13 09:06 PM #7Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2003 CTS
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
Isn't the skull logo the Mallet CTS logo?
- 07-27-13 09:15 AM #8
- 07-27-13 12:47 PM #9
I think it looks good. I'd say remove the plate, but won't that leave you with holes in the front bumper? I'd suggest the script Cadillac plate or possibly the V emblem.
- 07-27-13 04:31 PM #10Originally Posted by eagle-co94
- 07-27-13 06:42 PM #11
Do you want a CTS-V bumper?
- 07-28-13 01:29 PM #12Originally Posted by eagle-co94
- 07-28-13 03:09 PM #13
What's a decent price for one that needs to be repainted?
- 07-29-13 06:06 PM #14
- 07-29-13 08:08 PM #15