Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Emblem in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Decided to add the front emblem back to my aftermarket grill. I used the cts-v emblem, what do you guys ...
- 07-25-13 08:12 AM #1
Decided to add the front emblem back to my aftermarket grill. I used the cts-v emblem, what do you guys think? I think it looks better, picture sucks though. I'm going to remove the front license plate as well. It's the first picture
- 07-25-13 08:19 AM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 05 CTS 3.6 Black/Black (Sold); 05 CTS-V Black/Black
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- 07-25-13 04:24 PM #3
- 07-25-13 06:00 PM #4
Do not want such a logo?
- 07-25-13 08:15 PM #5Originally Posted by sandalet
----------Originally Posted by VaderWS6
- 07-25-13 11:10 PM #6
Can someone photoshop those two plates onto my cts? Not sure which one to go with..
- 07-26-13 08:06 PM #7Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2003 CTS
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
Isn't the skull logo the Mallet CTS logo?
- 07-27-13 08:15 AM #8
- 07-27-13 11:47 AM #9
I think it looks good. I'd say remove the plate, but won't that leave you with holes in the front bumper? I'd suggest the script Cadillac plate or possibly the V emblem.
- 07-27-13 03:31 PM #10Originally Posted by eagle-co94
- 07-27-13 05:42 PM #11
Do you want a CTS-V bumper?
- 07-28-13 12:29 PM #12Originally Posted by eagle-co94
- 07-28-13 02:09 PM #13
What's a decent price for one that needs to be repainted?
- 07-29-13 05:06 PM #14
- 07-29-13 07:08 PM #15
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
Flex Handle - 1/2"Dr Flex HandleMore on PowerTorque Tools - Flex Handle
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm