- 07-13-13 08:52 PM #1
Ok so I posted about my free paint job. I have found a bumper and whatever grills I want. I have the sport grill on my CTS and I was going to use that paired with the V lower grill. I can't find any pics of a V front end with the sport grill. I have found a thread from another forum with blacked out upper and lower V grills. I think it looks gorgeous. Does anyone have pics of the V front with the sport grill? Here is the thread of the blacked out V grills. All opinions appreciated.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- 07-13-13 09:10 PM #2
- 07-13-13 09:17 PM #3Originally Posted by curtc
- 07-13-13 09:52 PM #4Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2005 CTS
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
Re: Grill opinions?
I got lucky and picked up a V bumper here in Vegas for 200.00. I am not a mesh fan whatsoever, but to each their own. Mike Filion at Pro Design in So CAL is makig me a one off polished billet lower grille to match the upper billet grille. It will kinda set me apart from what everyone else is doing.
- 07-13-13 10:56 PM #5Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): CTS /CTS-V / Escalade
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- 07-16-13 08:12 PM #6Originally Posted by Blayne
- 07-17-13 04:25 AM #7Originally Posted by Bluehaze07
- 08-15-13 02:02 AM #8
Any one know where I can buy a black mesh sports grill just the upper part for me 2003 cts