Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, New Battery Cover in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Anyone know where I could get a new battery cover besides the dealer? Mine is looking a bit shoddy these ...
- 06-23-13 12:13 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 05 CTS 3.6 Black/Black (Sold); 05 CTS-V Black/Black
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
New Battery Cover
Anyone know where I could get a new battery cover besides the dealer? Mine is looking a bit shoddy these days...
- 06-23-13 12:56 PM #2
I think this came up not too long ago and there wasn't really any where else to get one. For the price the dealer wants you could probably spend a few extra dollars and get a nice optima battery. It will look nice and give that extra insurance.
Or if you know anyone that sees you could make one. I am searching for a cool material to make one. It's just a box with a flap. Don't even really need the flap if its a soft material.
- 06-24-13 12:22 AM #3Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2006 CTS, 1995 STS
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Augusta, GA
Re: New Battery Cover
GM Parts Direct.com has the battery insulator for $17.67.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Adjustable Wrench
Adjustable Wrench - 8 Inch