Vehicle wish/shame list!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Vehicle wish/shame list!! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; So this kinda goes along with my "name your car game" post. This one tho, is to name the one ...
    Blayne is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS sport model/package
    So this kinda goes along with my "name your car game" post. This one tho, is to name the one or multiple vehicles that you always love. May not be one you like to admit in front of all the boys, but you still love it. Here are a couple of mine to get it rolling. These are actually more of my wish list lol. But the Lincoln is the one I usually keep quiet. I would love to get my hands on one tho. It's the ONLY full convertible car I can stomach to look at without throwing up. Well the S2000 is cool too.

1951 Chev pick up. This is my next toy/project for sure.
    Pretty much all old trucks are a soft spot for me.
    1964 Lincoln continental convertible with suicide doors. All murdered out.
    Late 50's Chev Nomad
    95-98 Eagle Talon/Mitsu Eclipse
    91-96 RX-7
    93-98 Supra's

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Tlorenzen is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06RedCTS3.6Lux;V Exhaust,Tint,Rx-CAI-Can-Ice,AuxJack
    My cars I admire.

Also almost all old trucks..they're cool as hell. We have a 1955(I think) chevy apache out in the barn I would love to restore when I get out of school. Was my grandpas when he was road comissioner.

Old cadillacs..like pre 65...that coupe deville V is a dream of mine...its actually only about an hour from me..I may drive to go see it lol

NSX

Porsche Panamera
    CTS-Veeee WAGON..I would be willing to get shit for this every day for this car..not the base though haha.
    Audi s5
    And I would totally rock out a 60s vw van..I don't smoke lol but it'd be a ballin beach cruiser.

DavidBoren is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Volant, VMAX, RX catch can, tranny cooler... RIP

Re: Vehicle wish/shame list!!

First and foremost... mad props on even knowing about the Lincoln Continental Convertible. Most people dont even realize there were 4 door convertibles. And having one "all murdered out" with suicide doors would be too freaking cool.

I have a soft spot for the DeLorean. Always have. Always will. And it has nothing to do with Back to the Future. Never really cared for those movies. Or Michael J Fox. Or parkinsons disease.
    You can find videos of a DeLorean with a supra 2JZ-GTE in it... thats the one I want. F'ing love the 2JZ.

But my dream car is a 1970-ish Stingray T-top Corvette. I want a Dart billet 383 stroker block, billet heads, forged/balanced/knife-bladed/cyro'ed rotating assembly, twin turbo (single turbo for each bank), side pipes. And I want it SO bad. All in Chevy SS monochrome black. That is the end-all for me... even if I was Oprah-rich.

And for some odd reason, I, too, like the V-agon (and the Hemi Magnums).
    I actually hate SUV's, under the premise that they are just mini-vans in disguise.
    And so I guess I like the big billy badass station wagons because they make more sense to me than any SUV (unless you live in Montana/Canada/snow-land).
    I have seen amazing V-agons online (none in person), and I see nice, debadged, tinted, and lowered on 20's Hemi Magnums racing around every so often. Strangely enough, I can kind of dig it.

Tlorenzen is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06RedCTS3.6Lux;V Exhaust,Tint,Rx-CAI-Can-Ice,AuxJack

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBoren View Post
    And for some odd reason, I, too, like the V-agon (and the Hemi Magnums).
    I have seen amazing V-agons online (none in person), and I see nice, debadged, tinted, and lowered on 20's Hemi Magnums racing around every so often. Strangely enough, I can kind of dig it.
    I don't like the Magnums...maybe its because I have a hatred for dodge, but they don't cut it for me lol. Although I could see one lowered etc being a hell of a fun car. I've seen 2 v wagons...a blue and a red one...I about broke my neck looking at both..god them lines..hang on while I go to the bathroom...

poncho89 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS- V

There are just a few like real shameful cars that I always wanted, besides the obvious classics everyone wants ( 70 mustang boss 302 ,that shaker hood and paint scheme is just soo cool, and 87 Grand National, don't even have to explain that one.)

The shame ones for me are oddly enough both BMW's. The early 80's 6 class just looks so good to me especially the M's , and the day I laid eyes on the 850 for the first time, I lusted for it, it was black and it kinda looked like the Batmobile to me. They are both atrocious money pits, but I don't care I just want to stare at them, they look real classy to me.

curtc is offline OCD - Obsessive Cadillac Disorder
    Automobile(s): White Diamond 06 STS V8 RWD 1SF F55 HUD/ACC NAV - 130k

Agreed, I have always had a soft spot for the 850ci's, just a cool looking sport coupe...
    Past Cadillac's

2004 CTS 3.6L - 2011-2012
    2001 Seville Touring Sedan - 2006-2011
    1995 Seville Touring Sedan - 2005-2006

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.