Noise in engine bay from bumps
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Noise in engine bay from bumps in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Hey guys well I live in New York in Brooklyn where the roads suck and today I needed to give ...
    RJCCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Noise in engine bay from bumps

Hey guys well I live in New York in Brooklyn where the roads suck and today I needed to give the car some power because I had jump in front of a lot of people. So I pressed my favorite button S for sport and gave it like half throttle and I hit so many bumps and the traction control light came saying traction engaged but I noticed it disappeared fast. So after I stopped turned off sport and noticed like something sounded lose like I do not know if it was in the engine bay or could be in where radio is or something but I only noticed the sound now when I hit bumps is this a bad sign how can I check thanks guys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

rspitler is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 3.6 Premium Crystal Red Tintcoat ATS

Re: Noise in engine bay from bumps

Wrong forum

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, stick on fender vents
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Noise in engine bay from bumps

Not only wrong forum, but what car, make, model, year, mileage ???? Could be a Peterbilt for all we know ! Update your profile and someone will move this to the correct forum.

OK - went through his past posts - looks like it's a 2004 CTS. Moved.

RJCCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Sorry guys I am getting use to the app on my iPhone sorry for the wrong forum post, but yes cts 04 but the noise was coming from under the steering wheel one of the parts snapped off thanks guys for replying and again sorry for wrong post.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.