Please give a new guy some ideas and help !!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By J W
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Please give a new guy some ideas and help !! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I bought a 2007 cadillac cts and am very interested in swapping the front end out ... What are my ...
    Nickmalone81 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 cadillac cts

Please give a new guy some ideas and help !!

I bought a 2007 cadillac cts and am very interested in swapping the front end out ... What are my options ??? I have seen the cts v front bumper and I think I saw a gen 2 front end on one ... I have all my hid kits here and ready to go in high low and fogs 10000 k ... Clear turn signal / fog light lenses ... So if u have asse second please let me know your ideas ... Pics and how dos would be great as well

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CtsLAC is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS 3.6L

Re: Please give a new guy some ideas and help !!

The cts to cts-v front end conversion is the only one I've seen and a very popular mod. I Love the way it looks and hoping to do it myself when I have the money for it. It looks really nice with clear side markers and clear fogs. Get yourself a cts v top and bottom grill and you are set to go. Looks amazing and there are TONS of members here with pics of their cars who have done it.. If you use the search bar you will be able to find some threads of the steps it takes as well as some pictures.

curtc is offline OCD - Obsessive Cadillac Disorder
    Automobile(s): White Diamond 06 STS V8 RWD 1SF F55 HUD/ACC NAV - 135k

CTS-V front end swap all the way....A GenII swap would be FAR too much work than it's worth and would look really odd anyway...
    Past Cadillac's

2004 CTS 3.6L - 2011-2012
    2001 Seville Touring Sedan - 2006-2011
    1995 Seville Touring Sedan - 2005-2006

Blayne is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS sport model/package
    Yup, also going to give my vote for the V front end. Also, I wouldn't recommend the 10K HID's. that is REALLY blue. May want to think about a 6-7K. Just my .02 cents.

CtsLAC is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS 3.6L

Quote Originally Posted by Blayne View Post
    Yup, also going to give my vote for the V front end. Also, I wouldn't recommend the 10K HID's. that is REALLY blue. May want to think about a 6-7K. Just my .02 cents.
    Yup I would do the same unless you are going for the blue headlight look. I always use 6k for all my cars (6k is white, or you could do 8k if you wanted like a light blueish look.

J W
    J W is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS /CTS-V / Escalade

If you have 2-3 hours to just sit back and explore. Try looking thru this,
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...-your-cts.html
    It will show you all kinds of things to do to your car and will show you or lead you to the how to thread for doing it. Have fun
    DavidW87 likes this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.