Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: What have you all done to your CTS?

CTSUK is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury

Re: What have you all done to your CTS?

K&N filter
    Had sex in it countless times, thats about it really

DavidBoren is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Volant, VMAX, RX catch can, tranny cooler... RIP

Re: What have you all done to your CTS?

Really liking the VMAX, to tell the truth. Between 2000 and 3000 RPM's, I notice some added spunk. Whether its the VMAX or the new plugs, I am not sure. I suppose I could be totally full of SH!T, and its all just plasebo effect, but I know for a fact that the intake manifold is noticeably cooler after heavy driving. That alone is worth it. I paid the extra money for a cold air intake. I might as well not pump cold air into a scolding hot intake manifold.

I am pretty sure the 40mph city driving accelerating to 55mph to get around someone has become noticeably easier, though. Just a smoother acceleration at that rpm range. Maybe the added intake runner length helps the torque band in those specific RPM's. I dont know. Maybe its just in my head.

Anyone else notice some extra spunkiness in the 40-60mph/2000-3000rpm range with their VMAX? Or am I making that up?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567