Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Cruise Control Stopped Working! Help? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I have a 2003 CTS and the cruise control stopped working. When I push the button the light comes on ...
- 06-08-13 12:05 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac CTS
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Heath, OH
Cruise Control Stopped Working! Help?
I have a 2003 CTS and the cruise control stopped working. When I push the button the light comes on but as soono as I let go, it turns off. So in order to get it to work I have to hold the cruise control button down the whole time instead of just hitting it once. Any idea what might cause that?
- 06-08-13 04:35 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): CTS 3,2 Sport Luxury -03
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
Re: Cruise Control Stopped Working! Help?
There is something in that button that brokes´and it doesn´t stay on anymore. You don´t get to buy only that button, but the whole piece, where are all controls of steering wheel. Chancing is easy, if you have airbag release tool. If don´t its cheap to buy.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Speed by Spectre - Oil Breather Cap
Oil Breather Cap - Valve Cover Breather
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Universal Seat Cover
Universal Seat Cover - Universal
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set