Will these rims fit? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Will these rims fit? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by foland I'm a noob when it comes to offsets(i still dont know what it really means) and ...
    SUPER LAC DEVILLE is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1998 Cadillac Deville
    Quote Originally Posted by foland View Post
    I'm a noob when it comes to offsets(i still dont know what it really means) and how to figure them out, and what kind of bolts i need and if anything will rub.

So if any of you can help that would be awesome!

My question is will these rims & tires fit my 2006 cts 3.6L without any modification or problems? I have the stock 18inch rims on there now and they are VERY close to the struts(and might even be rubbing, but that's another issue) I could put a penny in between and it would be held there.

What size tires out of these options would fit best?
    225/30/20 - 235/30/20 - 225/35/20 - 245/35/20 - 255/35/20 - 245/40/20

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse....20BH&pID=48815

Also do you guys think 20" is too big look wise? 22 is ugly and ghetto looking(to me) and im worried 18" will look to small
    Thanks for your guys help!
    20" rims &tires will be fine on your 06 CTS

All Cadillac years can take a 20" rim and tire mod without changing anything but the tires and rims

You're really asking about a 2" to 4" modification... Which isn't significant enough to be concerned with

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

foland is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Will these rims fit?

Do any of you know if my stock lugs on the 18" wheels will fit these? I got the rims in today and my new lugs were supposed to get here 2 days ago. I want to install the rims tomorrow but i'm not sure if i can use my stock lugs or not?

Thanks

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.