Maybe selling car
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 2 Post By Blayne
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Maybe selling car in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Well, I love the caddy but I want to move on. I have been wanting a project car for a ...
    Blayne is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS sport model/package

Maybe selling car

Well, I love the caddy but I want to move on. I have been wanting a project car for a long time. I found a 68 Chevy C10 for sale near me. Its a US truck and very clean. Probably going to sell the caddy and pick up the truck. It will be a great project for the winter. I will miss the caddy tho!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

DavidBoren is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Volant, VMAX, RX catch can, tranny cooler... RIP

Re: Maybe selling car

Best wishes in your new venture. You better make one hell of a C10 if you are giving up the Cadi for it. Something like a twin-turbo 383 stroker and side-pipes... maybe.

Lmao, funny thing is that you aren't too far off. I am a long time turbo guy. Had a few turbo cars and I always wanted to do a 502 or an LS turbo build. For now I will rebuild the small block 350 for some looks and do headers and exhaust for sound. But I want to do a twin turbo setup on it. I don't plan on going crazy with the truck. I just want to remove all the moldings and paint it for a nice clean look. Lower it a few inches and do a nice clean motor build. Project truck for sure!!! The caddy is killer, but there is nothing like low and loud with the looks to back it up in an old truck!

wayneparnell is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): rover

Thanks for you kind information. Car selling maybe in our profit or not. It is just a wish to sell old car, and buy new car.

New Cars
    Used Cars
    Buy New and Used Cars

Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

......and you can carry the Mini in the back,lol.

Haha yup that's a option. I already thought of how pimp it would be to show up at Cayuga with a slammed truck with the mini on a car hauler lol

Well, I talked to my wife today and it she seems to like the car a lot more than she ever let on. With the work I have done to it we will keep the car and go another route to get us an old truck. Guess I will be ordering my isolator and catch can from RX very soon. Custom exhaust coming up next week too.
    DavidBoren and DavidBoren like this.

DavidBoren is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Volant, VMAX, RX catch can, tranny cooler... RIP

Glad to hear youre keeping the Cadi. And if youre a long time turbo guy, there is absolutely no reason you cannot turbo your CTS. For how much we all like to tinker with our cars, I do not think any of the regulars around here have a forced induction LY7. I might be wrong, but I havent heard about it. I know that between RX Performance and MACE Engineering you can find everything you need to turbo your CTS and turn your transmission into confetti.

Ya, the money and upgrading of everything else if I turboed it isn't worth it. I would have to upgrade the entire drivetrain. I will do some different mods. Might look into making my own headers.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.