Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, rusty pipe running in front of radiator in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; My 04 CTS has a pipe that runs diagonally in front of the radiator that's looking rusty in places. So ...
- 06-02-13 03:53 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2010 CTS 3.6L V6 RWD Performance
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
rusty pipe running in front of radiator
My 04 CTS has a pipe that runs diagonally in front of the radiator that's looking rusty in places. So far it looks like surface rust, but gets worse nearer to the bottom. My question is what is it and should I be concerned about it?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Hex Bits Set - SAE
Hex Bits Set - SAE - 13 Pc SAE Hex Bit Set
- Tub O' Towels - Solution Soaked Scrubbing Towels
Solution Soaked Scrubbing Towels - Each Towel Is 10 X 12 Inches; 90 Count
- Mr. Gasket - Fuel Pressure Gauge
Fuel Pressure Gauge - 1/8" male NPT fittingMore on Mr. Gasket - Fuel Pressure Gauge