Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Cleaning stains from headliner in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; After reading about having stains from the sunroof leaking, I thought I would chime in. After fixing the leaks I ...
- 05-25-13 03:18 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2003 CTS Luxury Sport
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
Cleaning stains from headliner
After reading about having stains from the sunroof leaking, I thought I would chime in. After fixing the leaks I used a car upholstery cleaner from GLYM. You spray it on and wipe off with a damp cloth. It's a European product. The results were amazing. Up here in Canada, Canadian Tire started carrying the product. I'm not sure who carries it in the U.S.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mechanix Wear - Thermal Dip Hi-Viz Winter Glove
Thermal Dip Hi-Viz Winter Glove - Thermal Dip Hi-Viz; Large/X-Large
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 100 Gallons; 32 Oz.
- Meguiar's - Ultimate Quik Wax
Ultimate Quik Wax - 15.2 Oz.More on Meguiar's - Ultimate Quik Wax