Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 2004 CTS All the windows quit working at once. in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Have a 2004 CTS and all the power windows quit working at once. Checked the fuses. Good. The tech 2 ...
- 05-02-13 03:09 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 00' Eldorado Tripple Black ESC
- Join Date
- May 2011
2004 CTS All the windows quit working at once.
Have a 2004 CTS and all the power windows quit working at once. Checked the fuses. Good. The tech 2 reads all the the data outputs from all the switches when pressed. No DTC's to indicate a problem. I am at a loss to what the problem is. All the stuff I have found dosen't offer a clear starting point or solution to this problem so far. Just the common stuff that I went through already.
- 05-02-13 09:50 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6, 2004 SRX 4.6 AWD, 2012 CTS 3.6 DI AWD
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
Well next step would be to test each motor and regulator
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers