Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: WATER LEAK - please help...

WATER LEAK - please help...

Hello,

I've read a number of post regarding water leaks in the front passenger. My leak seems to be focused on the rear passenger, where the harness is . Coincidently, the windows and other mechanisms stopped working - and its getting hotter out there, cannot go through the summer with this issue

I'm wondering if anyone else has gone through this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Max

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

CadillacAsAlways is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS 3.2L, Luxury Sport, Diamond White
    Quote Originally Posted by lazzz
    Hello,

I've read a number of post regarding water leaks in the front passenger. My leak seems to be focused on the rear passenger, where the harness is . Coincidently, the windows and other mechanisms stopped working - and its getting hotter out there, cannot go through the summer with this issue

I'm wondering if anyone else has gone through this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Max
    Pull out the carpet from your front passenger side area. See if there is water that runs down along a little trough near the door and into the rear area. If it does, I know what your issue is.

Its probably part of your AC system not draining correctly. I got the same issue i'm trying to fix