- 02-22-13 03:13 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): cadillac cts 2003
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
I just bought a Cadillac cts 2003. It has 168.000 on it. it is in good shape. but i don't know much about cadillac so i need some advices to maintain it. thanks
- 02-22-13 03:19 PM #2
I would suggest taking it to a Caddy dealership and ask for a full inspection and OBD scan. They will advise you of all maintenance that needs to be done. Make sure they make you a copy of this list. Most of the stuff they will suggest we have a DIY on the forum. Anything that's too difficult for you take to a trusted mechanic who would do it for a lesser price than the dealer.
- 02-22-13 03:26 PM #3Originally Posted by d12
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch