Cadillac Owners Forum banner

how rare is an 03 lux package with 3.2l and manual trans?

855 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  CadillacAsAlways 
#1 ·
i have a deposit on a garnet red / tan int manual trans with lux package 56k miles. was just wndering since this is the first manual trans ive come across in a while. im a big fan of the manual on any car.

#5 ·
wow , that is realy surprising to me... especially in this country! ive een trolling the car sales sites for a while now and this is the first one that has popped up. i guess the folks who bought the manuals really hold onto them. i too jumped on this one due to the 5spd. i was about to purchase an 06 with the 3.6l , but i think the 03 with the 5spd trumps it. i was impressed with the power on the 3.6, is the 3.2 with the manual equally as punchy? i would imagine with the control you have over the rpm range, you can really have fun with it

#6 ·
domer94 said:
wow , that is realy surprising to me... especially in this country! ive een trolling the car sales sites for a while now and this is the first one that has popped up. i guess the folks who bought the manuals really hold onto them. i too jumped on this one due to the 5spd. i was about to purchase an 06 with the 3.6l , but i think the 03 with the 5spd trumps it. i was impressed with the power on the 3.6, is the 3.2 with the manual equally as punchy? i would imagine with the control you have over the rpm range, you can really have fun with it
I don't know about how the 3.2L feels with a manual but my 3.2L with automatic feels pretty peppy. It's a fun car to drive. I mean, don't be expecting the power of a CTS-V but the 03 CTS with 3.2L is definitely a capable sport sedan that'll put a smile on your face.
Man I'm jealous of you...the manual will probably feel even better...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.