how rare is an 03 lux package with 3.2l and manual trans?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, how rare is an 03 lux package with 3.2l and manual trans? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; i have a deposit on a garnet red / tan int manual trans with lux package 56k miles. was just ...
    domer94 is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 cts 3.6l

how rare is an 03 lux package with 3.2l and manual trans?

i have a deposit on a garnet red / tan int manual trans with lux package 56k miles. was just wndering since this is the first manual trans ive come across in a while. im a big fan of the manual on any car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

jwolfe05cts3.6 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 cts 3.6 black/tan interior

Re: how rare is an 03 lux package with 3.2l and manual trans?

searh bing for "compnine" then enter your vin and choose your options, easy as that. It'll tell you exactly what you want to know. I know there used to be a way to do it for free but I havn't used it for about half a year, may or may not still be free

MDR
    MDR is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 5spd

I own a 03 5spd with Lux sport package..the only reason I got it because I liked it was a 5spd.

arw1510 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6, 2004 SRX 4.6 AWD, 2012 CTS 3.6 DI AWD
    When I bought my 04 there was more cars on the lot that had the manual than the automatic

domer94 is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 cts 3.6l

Quote Originally Posted by arw1510 View Post
    When I bought my 04 there was more cars on the lot that had the manual than the automatic
    wow , that is realy surprising to me... especially in this country! ive een trolling the car sales sites for a while now and this is the first one that has popped up. i guess the folks who bought the manuals really hold onto them. i too jumped on this one due to the 5spd. i was about to purchase an 06 with the 3.6l , but i think the 03 with the 5spd trumps it. i was impressed with the power on the 3.6, is the 3.2 with the manual equally as punchy? i would imagine with the control you have over the rpm range, you can really have fun with it

CadillacAsAlways is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS 3.2L, Luxury Sport, Diamond White
    Quote Originally Posted by domer94

wow , that is realy surprising to me... especially in this country! ive een trolling the car sales sites for a while now and this is the first one that has popped up. i guess the folks who bought the manuals really hold onto them. i too jumped on this one due to the 5spd. i was about to purchase an 06 with the 3.6l , but i think the 03 with the 5spd trumps it. i was impressed with the power on the 3.6, is the 3.2 with the manual equally as punchy? i would imagine with the control you have over the rpm range, you can really have fun with it
    I don't know about how the 3.2L feels with a manual but my 3.2L with automatic feels pretty peppy. It's a fun car to drive. I mean, don't be expecting the power of a CTS-V but the 03 CTS with 3.2L is definitely a capable sport sedan that'll put a smile on your face.
    Man I'm jealous of you...the manual will probably feel even better...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.