2003 CTS Moonroof Leaking
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 2003 CTS Moonroof Leaking in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Ok! I have done 1. adjusted sunroof so it's leval with roof line. 2. i have pushed Weedline down drains ...
    woodscaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

2003 CTS Moonroof Leaking

Ok!

I have done

1. adjusted sunroof so it's leval with roof line.
    2. i have pushed Weedline down drains holes... (but it stops.. feels light couple feet down..) Followed drain hose took A piler cover off to under carpet driverside then to a rubber drain out into frame then how long from there ummmmm.. where does it end. where can i see end of hose.

3 blew air thru lines as well...

Diverside hole still wont drain.......

I live in AZ and I baught car 6 months ago... And for some reason we have had a lot of rainy days and my headliner is soked and water spots..

Please HELP!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Bill Martin is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS, 2011 Sts

Re: 2003 CTS Moonroof Leaking

I don't have any good news for you. Mine would fill the drivers floor with water, took it in to be fixed at $130.00. Next big rain it leaked again took it back and they added an extension line for $12.00, no problems since. Apparently it was pulling apart at a joint. This was done by the body shop as it involved removing panels.

CadillacAsAlways is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS 3.2L, Luxury Sport, Diamond White
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Martin
    I don't have any good news for you. Mine would fill the drivers floor with water, took it in to be fixed at $130.00. Next big rain it leaked again took it back and they added an extension line for $12.00, no problems since. Apparently it was pulling apart at a joint. This was done by the body shop as it involved removing panels.
    Your driver floor was wet? Elaborate a bit...yesterday i noticed that my my driver floor is damp underneath my mat and I'm awfully confused cause I have no idea how it would get wet...

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

woodscaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

Re: 2003 CTS Moonroof Leaking

Ok I fixed it I hope!!!!

The drain is inside door seal.. Open Door look by Hinges to door and will see black Circle and the hose is attched to that... I had to push Weedtrim Line from the bottom of drain hose.. It had a tone of crap that came out and stank... I pulled Weedline back and forth like flossing your teeth and drains great pourd a bottle water in tray and drained great.. Keep Fingers Crossed...

7. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.