- 09-04-13 01:41 PM #91Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): CTS 08' 3.6 DI Performance | 07' Lux 3.6 Volant-Borla-Vsways
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Re: anyone on here thats moded keep up w a 07 dodge charger rt?
- 09-04-13 02:20 PM #92
Thats true, peak torque is 2800rpms. I dont really know of any way to really protect it besides swapping. The 6000 rev limit is to pretty much protect my motor i guess. I never really let it redline anyway so it shouldnt matter, but for the dyno ill have it set back.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
SAE Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Adjustable Wrench
Adjustable Wrench - 8 Inch