Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Anything up with Revshift?

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  ghettomike 
#1 ·
Anyone know if anything is going on with Revshift? I ordered a Flexdisc from his site two weeks ago after speaking with him on the phone. Received confirmation emails after I ordered but have not seen sign of the part. I've sent him three emails over the past week asking for a status and tracking # and have not received a response to any of them.

Is this typical?

I didn't order from Creative as they are way over on the west coast. Now I wish i had as the part would have been here last week.

#2 ·
Revshift is a vendor on the forums. Send them a pm or go to their vendor thread to contact them. Also, you ordered the part on the phone. Call them and try to get in touch with them that way. Hopefully everything works out for you

Reactions: SHORTSTACK
#4 ·
Revshift doesn't have an existing customer service department so they answer phones and emails in the midst of molding and creating parts to my understanding. Try dropping them a PM here. They are vendors here.

#7 ·
We already have front upper and lower control arm bushings but we have not released them yet. We are currently building stock and making sure everything is in order for production. We are trying to avoid shipping delays once we release them. Stay tuned, they will be available very soon.

#6 ·
sandalet said:
Why they are not interested in the production of bushings for the front lower control arms?
I emailed Creative Steel to see if it will be available for our cars. I'm just waiting for a response.

#8 ·
Revshift said:
We already have front upper and lower control arm bushings but we have not released them yet. We are currently building stock and making sure everything is in order for production. We are trying to avoid shipping delays once we release them. Stay tuned, they will be available very soon.
Are you planning on making any poly bushings for the swaybars and/or end links?

#11 ·
Revshift said:
Yes, they are in the works.
Sweet! Do a group buy on the forum and I'm in for some. Actually, put me down for them regardless.

#12 ·
if you get poly bushings and white diamond paint you gain 45rwhp....just sayin.

#14 ·
ghettomike said:
if you get poly bushings and white diamond paint you gain 45rwhp....just sayin.
I can only hope to gain 5hp with the poly bushings...I'm only awesome enough to have a Blue Ming CTS...:)

----------

sandalet said:
Who will be the first to experience the new bushings?))
Both companies (Revshift and Creative Steel) are coming out with the bushings...I guess it depends on who comes out with it first. I'd be the gunea pig if someone else wants to send at set to me lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.