Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Fe1 shocks? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I have a base 04 cts. No stock hid. No navigation. Came with 17s. Do I have fe1 or fe2 ...
- 01-08-13 08:45 PM #1
I have a base 04 cts. No stock hid. No navigation. Came with 17s. Do I have fe1 or fe2 shocks?
- 01-08-13 09:51 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 04 CTS 3.6 Luxury Sport, Diamond White
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Brownsville, Texas
Re: Fe1 shocks?
Check this link...http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
- 01-09-13 09:55 AM #3
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container