- 01-09-13 05:33 PM #16
- 01-09-13 06:57 PM #17Originally Posted by RCVW
So what, aftermarket HID headlights and fogs, CTS-V bumper, and aftermarket lower V grille plus aftermarket upper grille, both in black? That everything or am I missing something?
----------Originally Posted by CadillacAsAlways
Oh and how much was the bumper painting? Did they match the white diamond well or can you tell the difference?
- 01-09-13 10:33 PM #18
Lower grille is oem from a v just plasti-dipped...considering an oem v upper with badge plasti-dipped as well...bumper is in flat white primer for now. Im lazy and cheap. Lmfao.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H1 SilverStar Fog Light Bulb, 2 pack
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Universal Seat Cover
Universal Seat Cover - Universal
- PowerTorque Tools - Hex Bits Set - SAE
Hex Bits Set - SAE - 13 Pc SAE Hex Bit Set