- 01-10-13 11:30 PM #16Originally Posted by Teedoe
And i might take a 3.6 over my 3.2 (for the VVT, extra hp, and wider range of mods) but i just can't complain about the 3.2 at all from my experience. It's been fantastic for me. Good power, great sound, peppy and (so far) quite reliable. I'd take it over a 2.8 for sure.
If anything is to be complained about the 03 it's the stupid plastic trunk bezel and pewter grey dash color that makes finding a nav unit to match the color incredibly difficult.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 41 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive