Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, timing chain? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I believe my 2004 cts 3.6l timing chain is getting worse 1. When i have a cold startup, it makes ...
- 01-03-13 09:05 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
I believe my 2004 cts 3.6l timing chain is getting worse
1. When i have a cold startup, it makes a loud grinding chain noise for about 15 secs n goes away.
2. Starting to lose pickup
3 . Losing oil about qrt/1000mi
4. Im still have code P0019 cam shaft sensor( eventhough its brand new sensors)
5 i feel vibration in the pedal every so often.
6.getting a clicking noise in motor section, which i believe is changing my presets on radio/ and also disables my driver side door panel.
Any help wouuld be great
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric