Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, New member looking to buy a CTS, several questions in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I have had many cars & trucks mostly GM and a few dodges. My wife decided she wants a CTS ...
- 01-01-13 02:09 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
New member looking to buy a CTS, several questions
I have had many cars & trucks mostly GM and a few dodges. My wife decided she wants a CTS 4 door,
First question what is the average MPG for a cts with 3.6 ?
so Im looking around and found this one. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/3412785321.html
1) I assume it needs a seat motor ?
2) I assume replacing dash would be a real PITA and expensive ? (I guess I could just put a nice dash cover on it)
what do you all think of these one ? (I am thinking maybe $10K)
- 01-01-13 05:07 PM #2
Most of that woodgrain is fake stick on garbage. I averaged about 20-21 MPG, 70% highway, with my 3.6 CTS.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mr. Gasket - Fuel Pressure Gauge
Fuel Pressure Gauge - 1/8" male NPT fittingMore on Mr. Gasket - Fuel Pressure Gauge
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9003 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Dry Guy MaxxDry - Silent Boot And Shoe Dryer
Silent Boot And Shoe Dryer - Silent Shoe And Boot Dryer