Interior/Exterior LED's
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Interior/Exterior LED's in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I have done a search on changing all my lights to LED. Problem is, I am more confused now than ...
    Blayne is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS sport model/package

Interior/Exterior LED's

I have done a search on changing all my lights to LED. Problem is, I am more confused now than I was when I started. All this LED technology is new to me. In the search I have seen 3 different places talked about.

www.autolumination.com
    www.superbrightleds.com
    www.vleds.com

I have a list of the bulbs to be changed and their number but I am missing a few. Can someone help me out with the rest of the numbers and give me some idea which lights I should be getting. They talk about 5 led and 9 led lights and the 194's come in a 360 style, a flank style and a forward style......kind of a lot of different stuff. From what I have read vled's are pretty awesome. Autolumination has a good switchback led for the turn signal. I plan to get the clear fogs and sidemarkers so I will use the switchback for the turns.

Any help would be great. Here are the bulbs and numbers I have. Please add the ones I am missing.

Headlight corners - 194
    Turn sig. in fog light - switchback 3157
    fog light -
    side marker - 194
    interior dome -
    footwells - 194
    door lights - 921
    licence plate - 194
    reverse - 3156

Thanks!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

arogers260 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS Luxury/Sport package
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayne
    I have done a search on changing all my lights to LED. Problem is, I am more confused now than I was when I started. All this LED technology is new to me. In the search I have seen 3 different places talked about.

www.autolumination.com
    www.superbrightleds.com
    www.vleds.com

I have a list of the bulbs to be changed and their number but I am missing a few. Can someone help me out with the rest of the numbers and give me some idea which lights I should be getting. They talk about 5 led and 9 led lights and the 194's come in a 360 style, a flank style and a forward style......kind of a lot of different stuff. From what I have read vled's are pretty awesome. Autolumination has a good switchback led for the turn signal. I plan to get the clear fogs and sidemarkers so I will use the switchback for the turns.

Any help would be great. Here are the bulbs and numbers I have. Please add the ones I am missing.

Headlight corners - 194
    Turn sig. in fog light - switchback 3157
    fog light -
    side marker - 194
    interior dome -
    footwells - 194
    door lights - 921
    licence plate - 194
    reverse - 3156

Thanks!!!
    I went with 3157 25led for the reverse bulbs.
    Map lights 194x2
    Under dash RL4410 561led x2 (the base of the bulb is a bit big so the plastic where the bulb goes needs a little modification to fit)
    Rear dome 4411 578led
    Doors & trunk 4211 x3

Quote Originally Posted by arogers260

I went with 3157 25led for the reverse bulbs.
    Map lights 194x2
    Under dash RL4410 561led x2 (the base of the bulb is a bit big so the plastic where the bulb goes needs a little modification to fit)
    Rear dome 4411 578led
    Doors & trunk 4211 x3
    Ok cool, which company did you get them from? And I guess you didn't do the head and fog lights yet?

Ok cool, which company did you get them from? And I guess you didn't do the head and fog lights yet?
    I'm not going to do the turn signals, fog lights, or headlights since I have hids and not trying to wire in resistors for the car to recognize the lower voltage bulbs, and flashers. I bought from superbrightleds if u want I can post a pic of the receipt for better referencing on exact bulb numbers and cost?

Re: Interior/Exterior LED's

That would be great. I remember you posting a receipt before. Your thread was the one I was looking for to get the info. I have HID lights also, but do I need resistors if I want to do the factory fog lights or is it just a bulb change?

josney is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

i followed the advice of the write-up in the DIY section. got all of mine changed without a hitch, makes a huge difference

That would be great. I remember you posting a receipt before. Your thread was the one I was looking for to get the info. I have HID lights also, but do I need resistors if I want to do the factory fog lights or is it just a bulb change?
    I didn't write that thread up but that's what I made my purchase from was what everyone else posted on there in the DIY section.

Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

Check out the thread by 'andrewshenk' on leds. That's the one I followed.
    I ordered mine from superbright. If you email them a question they will answer. I had a peoblem with LP bulbs & triangles flickering.
    They recommended a different bulb(SMD ?), not sure now. No problems for about a year now.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.