- 12-23-12 03:15 PM #1
plasti dip coming up
My friend decided he wanted to plasti-dip his 90 something Bonneville -_- dont ask me why but i jumped at the opportunity to help him. When im done w his im going to do a few things on mine... will post pics later got a few cool ideas for my baby
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- 12-23-12 03:26 PM #2Originally Posted by ztollon
- 12-23-12 05:15 PM #3Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 06RedCTS3.6Lux;V Exhaust,Tint,Rx-CAI-Can-Ice,AuxJack
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Melbourne, FL (School)
Re: plasti dip comming up
Make sure you use atleast 3-4 coats, otherwise its a PITA to remove.
- 12-23-12 06:17 PM #4
Thats what ive done so far ive had some experience with it but not comfortable enough to do my entire car.. hopefully after this experience i will try it.
- 12-23-12 06:29 PM #5Originally Posted by ztollon
- 12-23-12 07:51 PM #6Originally Posted by VaderWS6
Hahahahahahaha ^ oh yes. Don't forget the carpet.
By the wait, that crap DOES stain clothes like a permanent marker. Don't wear your Sunday clothes....
- 12-24-12 07:12 PM #7
Cant add anymore attachments this photi doesn't do it justice and its a f***ng Bonneville and its fun as hell. Cant wait to do it on my car
- 12-24-12 07:47 PM #8Originally Posted by CadillacAsAlways
- 12-24-12 08:29 PM #9
Re: plasti dip coming up
if i still had my truck, and the frame wasnt bent because of some old hag on christmas s few years ago(yes...im still bitter), and it would actually start, and the a/c worked, and it had brakes that didn't seize and the lines didnt blow.... i would have done this.
fyi- get photobucket....
- 12-25-12 10:34 PM #10
Still thinking about plasti-dipping my whole car in the spring...