05+ STS Fogs - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 05+ STS Fogs in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by Bluehaze07 Yeah. I understand what you mean. I have a spare set of fog housing and one ...
    Tlorenzen is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06RedCTS3.6Lux;V Exhaust,Tint,Rx-CAI-Can-Ice,AuxJack
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehaze07 View Post

Yeah. I understand what you mean. I have a spare set of fog housing and one projector from the sts and I was considering doing that MOD. I decided I wasn't positive that I could pull this off with only one spare set if fogs and projectors. So I scrapped the project. The projector is gone but I still have the fogs. If those were CCFL halos then there wouldn't be a problem matching HIDs to it either.

Fuzzy logic set up is nice but I would change the grill to a sports grille

----------

Now that I think about it. Gemcity customs might still be making custom fogs with projectors. He hasn't been on for a little while.

PM me if you want his email.
    I would also have a sports grilled if they weren't $600

I'd love to have the switchback bulb setup. Could run all 6k bulbs(i think that's the intensity I want)..I'm not sure about the halos, i like them but I don't Haha.

Pm sent. Thanks

Bluehaze07 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlorenzen

I would also have a sports grilled if they weren't $600

I'd love to have the switchback bulb setup. Could run all 6k bulbs(i think that's the intensity I want)..I'm not sure about the halos, i like them but I don't Haha.

Pm sent. Thanks
    Yeah I felt the same way too. they are rare to find used too but, I got lucky and snagged one for a good price. Also, there was a seller on eBay that had sports grilles without the mesh and emblem for a great price. Check occasionally and you may be able to snag one up.

Keep an eye out for the DIY for the switchbacks (if it works). I'm using my car as the Guinea Pig. I am getting a lot of help from KOT too. Ill send the DIY to him for corrections/proof reading lol.

Running HID lows and fogs with projectors would be sick!!! I guess the halos look good to me if they are matched to the HIDs and I wonder if they would work as the turn signal....hmm

Kingoftypos is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package

Re: 05+ STS Fogs

I am getting a lot of help from KOT too. Ill send the DIY to him for corrections/proof reading lol.
    Great idea... send a document to someone who's name is King Of Typos for proofreading. Yeah, that'll turn out well.

LOL

KOT

Bluehaze07 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoftypos

Great idea... send a document to someone who's name is King Of Typos for proofreading. Yeah, that'll turn out well.

LOL

KOT
    LOL it will be fine if you can spell better than this: CERN u rerd whert I erm terpin? Erf u CERN thern da DIY ers ern gerd hernds. LOL google oh ma gerd translator.

Tlorenzen - free up your inbox brother.

Tlorenzen is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 06RedCTS3.6Lux;V Exhaust,Tint,Rx-CAI-Can-Ice,AuxJack

LOL it will be fine if you can spell better than this: CERN u rerd whert I erm terpin? Erf u CERN thern da DIY ers ern gerd hernds. LOL google oh ma gerd translator.

Tlorenzen - free up your inbox brother.
    Bahaha I had to read that like 4 times. I cleared out the inbox, so were golden

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.