Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 05+ STS Fogs in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by Bluehaze07 Yeah. I understand what you mean. I have a spare set of fog housing and one ...
- 12-28-12 01:58 AM #16
- 12-28-12 02:29 PM #17Originally Posted by Tlorenzen
Keep an eye out for the DIY for the switchbacks (if it works). I'm using my car as the Guinea Pig. I am getting a lot of help from KOT too. Ill send the DIY to him for corrections/proof reading lol.
Running HID lows and fogs with projectors would be sick!!! I guess the halos look good to me if they are matched to the HIDs and I wonder if they would work as the turn signal....hmm
- 12-28-12 02:42 PM #18Cadillac Owners Master
- Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Ledyard, CT
- 12-31-12 06:39 AM #19Originally Posted by Kingoftypos
Tlorenzen - free up your inbox brother.
- 12-31-12 11:53 AM #20
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements