- 09-27-13 01:25 AM #16
Re: Good Diagnostic code reader, recommendations?
Im using PLX Kiwi WiFi and DashCommand for iPad and ScanXL for PC with GM enhanced diagnostics. Not cheap but works well. Someday I may get a bluetooth interface so I can also use my androind devices.
- 10-04-13 09:48 PM #17Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2010 CTS 3.6L V6 RWD Performance
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- 10-08-13 08:46 PM #18
I usually keep it plugged in all the time except when I want to check another vehicle.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Rain-X - Original Glass Water Repellent
Original Glass Water Repellent - 16 Oz.
- Meguiar's - Ultimate Protectant Spray
Ultimate Protectant Spray - Ultimate Long Lasting; 12 Oz. Spray Bottle
- Reese Towpower - Towing Starter Kit
Towing Starter Kit - Elite, Black Nickel InterLock 2 Inch Hitch Ball, and Ball Mount Combination, 2 Inch Drop, 3/4 Inch Rise