- 09-27-13 12:25 AM #16
Re: Good Diagnostic code reader, recommendations?
Im using PLX Kiwi WiFi and DashCommand for iPad and ScanXL for PC with GM enhanced diagnostics. Not cheap but works well. Someday I may get a bluetooth interface so I can also use my androind devices.
- 10-04-13 08:48 PM #17Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2010 CTS 3.6L V6 RWD Performance
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- 10-08-13 07:46 PM #18
I usually keep it plugged in all the time except when I want to check another vehicle.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers