- 09-27-13 12:25 AM #16
Re: Good Diagnostic code reader, recommendations?
Im using PLX Kiwi WiFi and DashCommand for iPad and ScanXL for PC with GM enhanced diagnostics. Not cheap but works well. Someday I may get a bluetooth interface so I can also use my androind devices.
- 10-04-13 08:48 PM #17Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2010 CTS 3.6L V6 RWD Performance
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- 10-08-13 07:46 PM #18
I usually keep it plugged in all the time except when I want to check another vehicle.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50