Good Diagnostic code reader, recommendations? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Good Diagnostic code reader, recommendations? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Im using PLX Kiwi WiFi and DashCommand for iPad and ScanXL for PC with GM enhanced diagnostics. Not cheap but ...
    hey8you is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS

Re: Good Diagnostic code reader, recommendations?

Im using PLX Kiwi WiFi and DashCommand for iPad and ScanXL for PC with GM enhanced diagnostics. Not cheap but works well. Someday I may get a bluetooth interface so I can also use my androind devices.

CTS-QC is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS Luxury Sport

Re: Good Diagnostic code reader, recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxle67 View Post
    I use the torque pro app with the bluetooth adapter that plugs into your diagnostic port. You can use it with your phone but i prefer my tablet cause its much easier to see. I have used it on at least a dozen different cars besides my own and couldn't be happier. It reads all codes and also gives live drive info. The app cost like 6 dollars off the play store and the blutooth adapter was 25 dollars off Amazon. There are several different apps available that work with the blutooth adapter but ive only used the torque app so I can't speak for the others. Jesse
    Can the code reader be left plugged into the diagnostic port all the time or should it only be installed when required to take a reading?

Jaxle67 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cts
    I usually keep it plugged in all the time except when I want to check another vehicle.
    Jesse

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.