Heated Seats - Page 4
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 46 to 60 of 60
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Heated Seats in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by airbalancer that was the also in canadian $ I though of blue heat for the truck as ...
  1. #46
    CharlieB's Avatar
    CharlieB is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS Base, 2000 Chevy Corvette, 2006 CTS Lux/Sport
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Long Island, New York
    Age
    35
    Posts
    725

    Re: Heated Seats

    Quote Originally Posted by airbalancer
    that was the also in canadian $
    I though of blue heat for the truck as I have alot of electronic equipment for work. But I would have to get the cap insulated and a hot water coil installed in the cap also.
    I guess I will just carry in the equipment at night.
    I think blueheat would be more for a contractor like myself but I am to cheap or a painting contractor who did not want their paint to freeze
    BUT THE seat heats work well.

    Actually the woman I spoke to was in Michigan.

  2. #47
    tzoid is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    72

    Re: Heated Seats

    response to Crockone.....Yes, that is correct...$500 got the pair of front seats both done, parts and labor, out the door. You don't even have to go to the dealer, you can just make the appointment yourself, just use the dealer to recommend the best around or check with another dealer who represents high line vehicles.

  3. #48
    crockone's Avatar
    crockone is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    nj
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: Heated Seats

    Quote Originally Posted by tzoid
    response to Crockone.....Yes, that is correct...$500 got the pair of front seats both done, parts and labor, out the door. You don't even have to go to the dealer, you can just make the appointment yourself, just use the dealer to recommend the best around or check with another dealer who represents high line vehicles.
    my dealer told me today they have nothing to do with it.. they have no info either..

  4. #49
    Stag's Avatar
    Stag is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    535

    Re: Heated Seats

    Yo Crock, you still thinking about doing this?? If so, I might do it too. My ass has been freezing lately and I have been reconsidering my earlier position regarding aftermarket heated seats.

  5. #50
    RobertCTS's Avatar
    RobertCTS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Black the Darkside
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    22,418

    Re: Heated Seats

    Maybe a usuable tip for you guys. I road tested a new GMC Canyon Crewcab with heated seats. I looked all over the car for the switches and couldn't find them. They are on the seat beside the power seat switches! Could simplify where to put your switches. Looks to make the wiring a lot easier.

  6. #51
    RobertCTS's Avatar
    RobertCTS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Black the Darkside
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    22,418

    Re: Heated Seats

    Quote Originally Posted by Stag
    Yo Crock, you still thinking about doing this?? If so, I might do it too. My ass has been freezing lately and I have been reconsidering my earlier position regarding aftermarket heated seats.
    Stag, where did you get those Eddie Cantor eyes?

  7. #52
    crockone's Avatar
    crockone is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    nj
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: Heated Seats

    Quote Originally Posted by Stag
    Yo Crock, you still thinking about doing this?? If so, I might do it too. My ass has been freezing lately and I have been reconsidering my earlier position regarding aftermarket heated seats.
    still thinkin about it.. im just trying to recover from the x mas money situation than ill be back on point.

  8. #53
    Stag's Avatar
    Stag is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    535

    Re: Heated Seats

    Let me know...we'll talk when you're ready. In the mean time I am going to look into it more.

  9. #54
    crockone's Avatar
    crockone is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    nj
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: Heated Seats

    Quote Originally Posted by Stag
    Let me know...we'll talk when you're ready. In the mean time I am going to look into it more.
    cool

  10. #55
    Coreyn's Avatar
    Coreyn is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    305

    Re: Heated Seats

    Quote Originally Posted by crockone
    my dealer told me today they have nothing to do with it.. they have no info either..
    Do you use brogan caddillac?

  11. #56
    crockone's Avatar
    crockone is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    nj
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: Heated Seats

    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyn
    Do you use brogan caddillac?
    my brother is the service consultant at brogan in totowa.. victor santana..
    i dont use brogan i go where i bought my car.

  12. #57
    Coreyn's Avatar
    Coreyn is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    305

    Re: Heated Seats

    Quote Originally Posted by crockone
    my brother is the service consultant at brogan in totowa.. victor santana..
    i dont use brogan i go where i bought my car.
    Really cool, i actually found their service dept very accomodating and professional. Plus you pull your car right into the service bay so you actually go outside. Only works well in the winter! What dealer do you take it to?

  13. #58
    crockone's Avatar
    crockone is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    nj
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: Heated Seats

    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyn
    Really cool, i actually found their service dept very accomodating and professional. Plus you pull your car right into the service bay so you actually go outside. Only works well in the winter! What dealer do you take it to?
    crown caddy. watchung.
    fuk brogan they charged me 150 to clear the theft activated code orm my radio..***gets.

  14. #59
    Coreyn's Avatar
    Coreyn is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    305

    Re: Heated Seats

    Quote Originally Posted by crockone
    crown caddy. watchung.
    fuk brogan they charged me 150 to clear the theft activated code orm my radio..***gets.
    That would piss me off , i ll make sure my cars under warranty when i take it there!

  15. #60
    crockone's Avatar
    crockone is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    nj
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,240

    Re: Heated Seats

    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyn
    That would piss me off , i ll make sure my cars under warranty when i take it there!
    well warranty couldnt cover it i put the nav in and they had to clear the code

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting