Cadillac Owners Forum banner

things people do to their cars (especially caddys)they should be shot for

11K views 133 replies 34 participants last post by  crockone 
#1 ·
i think putting those lightup winsheld washer nipples on their hood is the most country thing you can do especially to a cts.. seen it today on the hiway and almost threw up in my car!

#103 ·
You're lucky if you can understand anybody in Alaskan villiages. Not only are there a bunch of different Eskimo and Indian languages, the kids in particular have developed a mix of the native languages and English that is now known as villiage English. This is all unwritten. The kids don't undestand the elders, the parents barely understand the kids and the school teachers don't understand anybody. Food sevice like restaurants is all Asians and they have added their two cents. Throw in some homeys and some crackers and you have the Tower of Babel.

#106 ·
dkozloski said:
You're lucky if you can understand anybody in Alaskan villiages. Not only are there a bunch of different Eskimo and Indian languages, the kids in particular have developed a mix of the native languages and English that is now known as villiage English. This is all unwritten. The kids don't undestand the elders, the parents barely understand the kids and the school teachers don't understand anybody. Food sevice like restaurants is all Asians and they have added their two cents. Throw in some homeys and some crackers and you have the Tower of Babel.
wow alaska is a confused place.. lol

#107 ·
Back to the original topic. Many years ago I saw a car that had EVERY available square inch covered with mirrors, lights, antennas, reflectors, mud flaps, medallions, emblems, and the Lord knows what. Sometime later I saw the car featured in one of the old pulp mags like Mechanics Illustrated. I don't remember what the story behind it was but I'll bet the owner was eccentric.

#108 ·
dkozloski said:
Throw in some homeys and some crackers and you have the Tower of Babel.
I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist.......I didn't know the "homeys" made it all the way up there...We don't like no cold weather man! We tropical people...Africa....the Caribbean...we ain't built for no Alaska weather LOL.....I just had to add that..Now back to our original program..... :lildevil:

#109 ·
The AlCan highway was built during WWII by all black Army Engineers in one of the most magnificent construction projects of all time. A lot of them nearly froze to death but a lot of them fell in love with the country and stayed here. We have never had the racial problems here that are seen elsewhere. I have a whole bunch of bi-racial grandkids myself.

#110 ·
dkozloski said:
The AlCan highway was built during WWII by all black Army Engineers in one of the most magnificent construction projects of all time. A lot of them nearly froze to death but a lot of them fell in love with the country and stayed here. We have never had the racial problems here that are seen elsewhere. I have a whole bunch of bi-racial grandkids myself.
now where do the igloos come in?

#115 ·
crockone, the first igloo seen by the Eskimos at Pt. Barrow, the farthest north villiage in the USA, was built by a white man. Igloos are temporary shelter used by hunters in Northern Canada and Greenland if they aren't using a tent from L.L. Bean. My wife and I adopted a special needs Eskimo boy from Pt Hope, Alaska. Pt. Hope is the oldest continuously occupied villiage in all of North and South America and goes back thousands of years. They used to live in houses made from a framework of whale bone. Now they live in wood frame houses. The picture on the tail of an Alaska Airlines jet is a picture of my boy's great grand dad. His family are whalers. These are some of the toughest and hardiest people in the world and some of the most patriotic Americans you'll find anywhere. When the Russians shot down a U.S. Navy patrol plane in the 1950's and it crash landed on St Lawrance Island these Eskimos manned the beaches and were ready to repell the invasion they were sure was to follow. These are the kind of people that go hunting with one bullet for the gun.

#116 ·
dkozloski said:
crockone, the first igloo seen by the Eskimos at Pt. Barrow, the farthest north villiage in the USA, was built by a white man. Igloos are temporary shelter used by hunters in Northern Canada and Greenland if they aren't using a tent from L.L. Bean. My wife and I adopted a special needs Eskimo boy from Pt Hope, Alaska. Pt. Hope is the oldest continuously occupied villiage in all of North and South America and goes back thousands of years. They used to live in houses made from a framework of whale bone. Now they live in wood frame houses. The picture on the tail of an Alaska Airlines jet is a picture of my boy's great grand dad. His family are whalers. These are some of the toughest and hardiest people in the world and some of the most patriotic Americans you'll find anywhere. When the Russians shot down a U.S. Navy patrol plane in the 1950's and it crash landed on St Lawrance Island these Eskimos manned the beaches and were ready to repell the invasion they were sure was to follow.
wow i actually never new that... i mean i never saw an eskimo but id like to see a real igloo in person for real. well here is all the igloos we see in jersey..
this is called doggloo.. its my dogs.!

Attachments

#117 ·
dkozloski said:
crockone, the first igloo seen by the Eskimos at Pt. Barrow, the farthest north villiage in the USA, was built by a white man. Igloos are temporary shelter used by hunters in Northern Canada and Greenland if they aren't using a tent from L.L. Bean. My wife and I adopted a special needs Eskimo boy from Pt Hope, Alaska. Pt. Hope is the oldest continuously occupied villiage in all of North and South America and goes back thousands of years. They used to live in houses made from a framework of whale bone. Now they live in wood frame houses. The picture on the tail of an Alaska Airlines jet is a picture of my boy's great grand dad. His family are whalers. These are some of the toughest and hardiest people in the world and some of the most patriotic Americans you'll find anywhere. When the Russians shot down a U.S. Navy patrol plane in the 1950's and it crash landed on St Lawrance Island these Eskimos manned the beaches and were ready to repell the invasion they were sure was to follow.
Truely among the first Americans. We often think this was our country. Eventually it was.

#119 ·
Wilbee50 said:
How about what rude moderators do to their car? Take a look at Buildingctsamg's car. If YOU like it fine, however.........
i mean if you talkin about the wak ass rims and the painted calipers thats one thing but....
the 900 dollar headrest tvs and the visor tvs are hott.. very expensive. the tvs he got are one of the best and done professionally .. now the rims and calipers are country ass hell.. but over all the car is nice man..!

#120 ·
I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would want TV's in their head rests or for that matter, in their car.:hmm: Hell when ever I'm in the CTS I'm driving it. I've got a big screen HDTV w/surround sound at home. Why would I or when could I watch a little 5" monitor from the back seat. Visor monitors? Hell you'd have to fully recline your seats to look at it:banghead: I can't see my wheels when I drive either but I do see them everytime I approach my car.:bouncy: Same with the ultra power sound systems that make the trunk lid buzz. Everyone I've been with or has been with me think that's gotta be destroying the bonehead's hearing.

#124 ·
CTS Orlando said:
I was just checking eBay for CTS stuff and I ran across LED Door handles. Basically its a kit that intstalls some LEDs under each handle and they glow out. I think thats pretty trick.
I think I am going to get that kit for my pants and turn it on when I am out looking for honeys :coolgleam

Brings new meaning to 'Pimpin' my Ride'

#125 ·
danbuc said:
crockone , what does the term "country" mean. I've lived in Jersey my whole life and never really heard anyone say that before. I was just curious. Thanks.:D
country means like corney, wak, why did they do that, ok imagine things that are played out.. like if i put hammer rims on my car or a gooseneck eq, or something played out.. its country. or wak unda stand.. if i put some auto zone strobes on my car and put em all over the car looking like a x mas tree.. shits country .man!

#126 ·
RobertCTS said:
...Same with the ultra power sound systems that make the trunk lid buzz. Everyone I've been with or has been with me think that's gotta be destroying the bonehead's hearing.
Dont knock the ultra power. There are those of use who have a passion for speed, and those of us who have a passion for boom. I do consider myself and audiosnob, and not all boom is created equal. Buzzing trunklids, definatly 'Country'. Thats why we have DynaMat. I have heard cars with ridiculous bass, and not a rattle to be heard. Anyone with a buzzing trunklid probley has a country ass WalMart stereo that makes more noise than sound anyways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.