things people do to their cars (especially caddys)they should be shot for - Page 5
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, things people do to their cars (especially caddys)they should be shot for in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Anyone ever heard of a 'Flip Flop' Trunk lid. I couldnt find many good pictures on the web. Its basically ...
    CTS Orlando is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

Re: things people do to their cars (especially caddys)they should be shot for

Anyone ever heard of a 'Flip Flop' Trunk lid. I couldnt find many good pictures on the web. Its basically a hinge kit that keeps the trunklid horizontal when you open the trunk. Thats one of those things....

dkozloski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger

At least in the ghetto, when someone steals your wheels you know where to go to buy'em back.

RobertCTS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Black the Darkside

Quote Originally Posted by crockone
    dam like 2000 jus for the kit.. i mean if it is car specific it should just bolt on.. noone makes one for a caddy.. you have to i guess by one that looks like it fits tnan drill holes.. not me i want one that is specific for my car.. i nominate you to fine me one for my car..!
    Hey, come on Crock, show some imagination. Let your dreams ride. Show us what you can do. Find it and do it Bro

pjohnesq is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by dkozloski
    At least in the ghetto, when someone steals your wheels you know where to go to buy'em back.
    Man, what you know 'bout what goes on in the ghetto up there in Fairbanks Alaska??....and where do you go to buy them back???? Do tell!!

Coreyn is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pjohnesq
    Man, what you know 'bout what goes on in the ghetto up there in Fairbanks Alaska??....and where do you go to buy them back???? Do tell!!
    I agree! Man i wonder what Paterson or newark would be if they have ghettos up in alaska.... a warzone? Dont you love these posts they always get severely....sidetracked!

crockone is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by RobertCTS
    Hey, come on Crock, show some imagination. Let your dreams ride. Show us what you can do. Find it and do it Bro

ima use some shed hinges and make my shit lamboghetto doors..

CadiJeff is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1981 CoupeDeville, 2 1990 Eldorados, 1994ETC ,1992STS

my .02
    Huge spoiler on front wheel drive cars.......WHY??? wouldn't that push the rear down and the front up and make it loose grip?

danbuc is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '87 Jeep, '10 Thruxton, '00 Duc 748, '01 748R (853cc)

Newark is a war zone. My friend goes to NJIT and he says that almost every day at around 3:00 when the high school acroos the street lets out, they usually have a line of cops seperating the high school student from the NJIT campus. He said that a few major fights (mini riots) have broken out between different students (rival gangs). It's pretty crazy there.

What's with the Jersey crap? It must be a North Jersey thing. I was raised in mid Jersey where I learned to talk, speak English and spell. Is that gutter-ghetto language or something?

TheCaddyKidd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT

yo you hear about this whole union city shit thats going down... some guy killed another guy with a samari sword... and then chopped another dudes nose off... it happened right down the block from my boys house... he saw some guy running up the block with a case of beer that was bleeding.. turns out that the guy had a body part in the case... cops go him thank god... but its so bad.. these gang members "dominican something" i dont remember it are killing people because if they stare at u and u stare back.. how pathetic is this.. i dont understand the meaning of this shit..

Coreyn is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RobertCTS
    What's with the Jersey crap? It must be a North Jersey thing. I was raised in mid Jersey where I learned to talk, speak English and spell. Is that gutter-ghetto language or something?
    I m actually originally from central jersey. Most of us with an education do speak proper english. Unfortunatly north jersey has a lot of inner city areas and naturally their language is colored with variations of english.

If you want you want you can vent your frustrations about Ohio?

[QUOTE=Coreyn]I m actually originally from central jersey. Most of us with an education do speak proper english. Unfortunatly north jersey has a lot of inner city areas and naturally their language is colored with variations of english.

If you want you want you can vent your frustrations about Ohio? [/QUOTE

I love Ohio Can get a little rough up around Cleveland. Kinda like Chicago, New York and other big cities where you get a big ethnic mix. I live in a town of about 35,000..a comfortable place to live.

I agree, the thread has wandered far from base

Neoflex is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Didn't mean to offend anyone with the "Ghetto" term. Damn, some people are uptight. J/K Here in NY the term "Ghetto" i used often and is used to describe a car that looks rigged or just looks ridiculous sort of like the Sunfire previously linked in the thread.

pjohnesq is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

[QUOTE=RobertCTS]
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreyn
    I m actually originally from central jersey. Most of us with an education do speak proper english. Unfortunatly north jersey has a lot of inner city areas and naturally their language is colored with variations of english.

If you want you want you can vent your frustrations about Ohio? [/QUOTE

I love Ohio Can get a little rough up around Cleveland. Kinda like Chicago, New York and other big cities where you get a big ethnic mix. I live in a town of about 35,000..a comfortable place to live.

I agree, the thread has wandered far from base
    I'm pretty sure since it has wandered far from base a moderator may come in and lock it down..but before that happens I have to add my $.02. Personally, I LIKE cities/neighborhoods with big ethnic mix...those towns of 35,000 never seem to be diverse enough for my liking....And I'm from Brooklyn NY where "slang language" dominates and language gets "colored with variations of english". However, I'm pretty sure when the time comes to put a sentence together the people can. You don't see me going to court sayin" yo your honor, wassup" but at the same time if someone speaks slang or gutter-ghetto language, I'm not at a lost...And it's not just inner city kids, it's more like the hip-hop generation and generation X kids...Because you go to your "comfortable towns" I bet you half those kids speak the same slang as those in the inner cities and personally .....I think it is more of a generation thing and more people (of all groups) just speak more slang nowadays and a lot of slang terms have crossed over to mainstream America. So some words have lost their "negative" meaning and have become more acceptable and mean totally different things as their original definitions.........

PJ
    I agree with what's happening to our language. IMO it's in the wrong direction.
    I don't think some even proof their posts as I have trouble reading them.
    But before the Forum closes the thread, we all do have one thing in common..we love our CTSs

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.