things people do to their cars (especially caddys)they should be shot for - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, things people do to their cars (especially caddys)they should be shot for in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by Stag Check out this Sunfire... http://www.cardomain.com/id/41511123 I give the person credit, they went full on with mods. ...
    Coreyn is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: things people do to their cars (especially caddys)they should be shot for

Quote Originally Posted by Stag
    Check out this Sunfire...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/41511123

I give the person credit, they went full on with mods.
    That car went from being worth $12000 to about $1000! Why would you do that to you car..its a far cry from an Italian sports car!

RobertCTS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Black the Darkside

Crock
    I nominate you to be the first to install the vertical doors on your CTS Post Pics
    http://www.customautotrim.com/bodyki...oors_index.htm

CTS Orlando is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

Quote Originally Posted by crockone
    i might pop those lambo brackets on my caddy... shit.. thats hot.. just the lambo kit so my doors open like a lambo. i mean how much can the brackets be?

I was at a custom shop lookin at wheels and the guy showed me this H2 they did up in the Lambo doors, it doesnt look too complex. I think you may have to reinforce the doorframe, but otherwise it looked pretty basic.

dkozloski is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger

For doors, absolutely nothing matches an old M-B 300SL. Let alone the Becker Mexico radio and the 66 gal. gas tank.

pjohnesq is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I think West Coast Customs and Pimp My Ride should be blamed for some of the stuff we see on rides...but hey, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...Some things go together and some are like oil and water - they just don't mix.

Neoflex is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I personally like when people put on body kits and instead of having them painted to match the car, and they leave it the white it came. Looks sweet on a red or black car! Yeah 2 tone. Want to see a real ugly kit for the CTS go to http://www.sarona.com/ and check out Cadillac. I saw this car in person and must say it's even uglier in real life. GHETTO!

CTS Orlando is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Check out www.autoloc.com they have all the mod kits for Lambo Doors, flamethrower kits, smoke screens, and a couple other cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoflex
    I personally like when people put on body kits and instead of having them painted to match the car, and they leave it the white it came. Looks sweet on a red or black car! Yeah 2 tone. Want to see a real ugly kit for the CTS go to http://www.sarona.com/ and check out Cadillac. I saw this car in person and must say it's even uglier in real life. GHETTO!
    What do you mean by GHETTO? Are you implying bad taste, ugly, wak, messed up? I just don't understand why everything associated with Ghetto is bad....Let's face it, some of the popular trends in our society did come out of the Ghetto...I don't see anyone saying SUBURBS for sh*t that's boring, lame, no excitement, monotone etc....

STS 310 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1996 STS

Quote Originally Posted by pjohnesq
    What do you mean by GHETTO? Are you implying bad taste, ugly, wak, messed up? I just don't understand why everything associated with Ghetto is bad....Let's face it, some of the popular trends in our society did come out of the Ghetto...I don't see anyone saying SUBURBS for sh*t that's boring, lame, no excitement, monotone etc....
    TRUE.

I am from the ghetto.

Jonsey is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Talking Re: things people do to their cars (especially caddys)they should be shot for

This is Jonsey of Mobile. You All will love this!!!! I just ordered from Calif. a CD that has the 60s noise of the car running all different cars and speeds etc. In my SLS with bose radio and speakers this should answer some of these load jerks radios I have to put up with. Jonsey With all this I failed to mention the 60s car - a Volkswagen of course. Like u say what people do 2 cars.

I think the huge whale tail spoiler is the one that gets me. I always think of a shopping cart when I see one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey
    This is Jonsey of Mobile. You All will love this!!!! I just ordered from Calif. a CD that has the 60s noise of the car running all different cars and speeds etc. In my SLS with bose radio and speakers this should answer some of these load jerks radios I have to put up with. Jonsey With all this I failed to mention the 60s car - a Volkswagen of course. Like u say what people do 2 cars.
    Huh?

Stag is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by pjohnesq
    ...I don't see anyone saying SUBURBS for sh*t that's boring, lame, no excitement, monotone etc...
    Funniest AND truest statement I've read in awhile...

Check out this SUBURBED out Chevy...

http://www.woodbridgeautosales.com/Chevy/29465_1.html

crockone is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by RobertCTS
    Crock
    I nominate you to be the first to install the vertical doors on your CTS Post Pics
    http://www.customautotrim.com/bodyki...oors_index.htm
    dam like 2000 jus for the kit.. i mean if it is car specific it should just bolt on.. noone makes one for a caddy.. you have to i guess by one that looks like it fits tnan drill holes.. not me i want one that is specific for my car.. i nominate you to fine me one for my car..!

Quote Originally Posted by Stag
    Funniest AND truest statement I've read in awhile...

Check out this SUBURBED out Chevy...

http://www.woodbridgeautosales.com/Chevy/29465_1.html
    Now that's FUNNY!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.