Cadillac Owners Forum banner

things people do to their cars (especially caddys)they should be shot for

11K views 133 replies 34 participants last post by  crockone 
#1 ·
i think putting those lightup winsheld washer nipples on their hood is the most country thing you can do especially to a cts.. seen it today on the hiway and almost threw up in my car!

#53 ·
Neoflex said:
I personally like when people put on body kits and instead of having them painted to match the car, and they leave it the white it came. Looks sweet on a red or black car! Yeah 2 tone. Want to see a real ugly kit for the CTS go to http://www.sarona.com/ and check out Cadillac. I saw this car in person and must say it's even uglier in real life. GHETTO!
What do you mean by GHETTO? Are you implying bad taste, ugly, wak, messed up? I just don't understand why everything associated with Ghetto is bad....Let's face it, some of the popular trends in our society did come out of the Ghetto...I don't see anyone saying SUBURBS for sh*t that's boring, lame, no excitement, monotone etc.... :helpless:

#54 ·
pjohnesq said:
What do you mean by GHETTO? Are you implying bad taste, ugly, wak, messed up? I just don't understand why everything associated with Ghetto is bad....Let's face it, some of the popular trends in our society did come out of the Ghetto...I don't see anyone saying SUBURBS for sh*t that's boring, lame, no excitement, monotone etc.... :helpless:
TRUE.

I am from the ghetto.

#55 ·
:cookoo: This is Jonsey of Mobile. You All will love this!!!! I just ordered from Calif. a CD that has the 60s noise of the car running all different cars and speeds etc. In my SLS with bose radio and speakers this should answer some of these load jerks radios I have to put up with. Jonsey With all this I failed to mention the 60s car - a Volkswagen of course. Like u say what people do 2 cars.

#57 ·
Jonsey said:
:cookoo: This is Jonsey of Mobile. You All will love this!!!! I just ordered from Calif. a CD that has the 60s noise of the car running all different cars and speeds etc. In my SLS with bose radio and speakers this should answer some of these load jerks radios I have to put up with. Jonsey With all this I failed to mention the 60s car - a Volkswagen of course. Like u say what people do 2 cars.
Huh?

#59 ·
RobertCTS said:
Crock
I nominate you to be the first to install the vertical doors on your CTS :thumbsup: Post Pics :yup:
http://www.customautotrim.com/bodykits/lambo-doors/vertical_doors_index.htm
dam like 2000 jus for the kit.. i mean if it is car specific it should just bolt on.. noone makes one for a caddy.. you have to i guess by one that looks like it fits tnan drill holes.. not me i want one that is specific for my car.. i nominate you to fine me one for my car..!

#60 ·
#63 ·
crockone said:
dam like 2000 jus for the kit.. i mean if it is car specific it should just bolt on.. noone makes one for a caddy.. you have to i guess by one that looks like it fits tnan drill holes.. not me i want one that is specific for my car.. i nominate you to fine me one for my car..!
Hey, come on Crock, show some imagination. Let your dreams ride. Show us what you can do. Find it and do it Bro :bouncy:

#64 · (Edited)
dkozloski said:
At least in the ghetto, when someone steals your wheels you know where to go to buy'em back.
Man, what you know 'bout what goes on in the ghetto up there in Fairbanks Alaska??....and where do you go to buy them back???? Do tell!!

#68 ·
Newark is a war zone. My friend goes to NJIT and he says that almost every day at around 3:00 when the high school acroos the street lets out, they usually have a line of cops seperating the high school student from the NJIT campus. He said that a few major fights (mini riots) have broken out between different students (rival gangs). It's pretty crazy there. :bonkers:

#70 ·
yo you hear about this whole union city shit thats going down... some guy killed another guy with a samari sword... and then chopped another dudes nose off... it happened right down the block from my boys house... he saw some guy running up the block with a case of beer that was bleeding.. turns out that the guy had a body part in the case... cops go him thank god... but its so bad.. these gang members "dominican something" i dont remember it are killing people because if they stare at u and u stare back.. how pathetic is this.. i dont understand the meaning of this shit..

#71 ·
RobertCTS said:
What's with the Jersey crap? It must be a North Jersey thing. I was raised in mid Jersey where I learned to talk, speak English and spell. Is that gutter-ghetto language or something? :hmm:
I m actually originally from central jersey. Most of us with an education do speak proper english. Unfortunatly north jersey has a lot of inner city areas and naturally their language is colored with variations of english.

If you want you want you can vent your frustrations about Ohio? :)

#72 ·
Coreyn said:
I m actually originally from central jersey. Most of us with an education do speak proper english. Unfortunatly north jersey has a lot of inner city areas and naturally their language is colored with variations of english.

If you want you want you can vent your frustrations about Ohio? :)[/QUOTE

I love Ohio :yup: Can get a little rough up around Cleveland. Kinda like Chicago, New York and other big cities where you get a big ethnic mix. I live in a town of about 35,000..a comfortable place to live.

I agree, the thread has wandered far from base ;)

#74 · (Edited)
RobertCTS said:
Coreyn said:

If you want you want you can vent your frustrations about Ohio? :)[/QUOTE

I love Ohio :yup: Can get a little rough up around Cleveland. Kinda like Chicago, New York and other big cities where you get a big ethnic mix. I live in a town of about 35,000..a comfortable place to live.

I agree, the thread has wandered far from base ;)
I'm pretty sure since it has wandered far from base a moderator may come in and lock it down..but before that happens I have to add my $.02. Personally, I LIKE cities/neighborhoods with big ethnic mix...those towns of 35,000 never seem to be diverse enough for my liking....And I'm from Brooklyn NY where "slang language" dominates and language gets "colored with variations of english". However, I'm pretty sure when the time comes to put a sentence together the people can. You don't see me going to court sayin" yo your honor, wassup" but at the same time if someone speaks slang or gutter-ghetto language, I'm not at a lost...And it's not just inner city kids, it's more like the hip-hop generation and generation X kids...Because you go to your "comfortable towns" I bet you half those kids speak the same slang as those in the inner cities and personally .....I think it is more of a generation thing and more people (of all groups) just speak more slang nowadays and a lot of slang terms have crossed over to mainstream America. So some words have lost their "negative" meaning and have become more acceptable and mean totally different things as their original definitions.........

#76 ·
Johnesq is dead on. The way people speak today is more of a generation thing(HipHop/GenerationY) In my business I deal with corporate types and can carry myself and a conversation with the best of them and I also do alot of work with the HipHop community and I can turn around and speak slang with the best of them also so I see both sides. Probrably why I got so thrown off so much by people getting offended with the term "Ghetto" I hear that term on a regular basis. Hell, my nephews who are in 2nd and 6th grade both come from a good town and go to catholic school and speak slang on the regular and when out of school look like little Eminems. I'm sure the trend will change with time and generations. I'm sure there are some on here who went through what people called a Dirtbag stage or Hippy stage etc etc depending on when you grew up. Come on, how many people in there lifetime have rocked a mullet! :shhh: Anyway, lets go bck to trashin' ricers and so on so forth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.