things people do to their cars (especially caddys)they should be shot for - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, things people do to their cars (especially caddys)they should be shot for in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Last but surely not leased. A clean Cad in the high speed lane doing about 50 MPH. Everyone knows a ...
    MH99CADEDO is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: things people do to their cars (especially caddys)they should be shot for

Last but surely not leased. A clean Cad in the high speed lane doing about 50 MPH. Everyone knows a Cad was born to run.

RobertCTS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Black the Darkside

Quote Originally Posted by 7c5t7s
    First thing I thought of when I saw the thread title....however, more specifically....

Huge spoilers on ricey cars that are FRONT WHEEL DRIVE....even if the spoiler served some sort of function it would hurt performance by taking away traction from the drivetrain....I love making fun of them tho
    You guys makin' fun of my car?!!

Elrod is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Smile Re: things people do to their cars (especially caddys)they should be shot for

Just joined the Cadillac Owners this week! I just realized you guys think like I do or vise versa! Great words in this thread. Sometimes add-ons have add-ons where does it stop. But those lights make the car so much faster!!

Merry Christmas
    ELROD

crockone is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Elrod
    Just joined the Cadillac Owners this week! I just realized you guys think like I do or vise versa! Great words in this thread. Sometimes add-ons have add-ons where does it stop. But those lights make the car so much faster!!

Merry Christmas
    ELROD
    first off welcome to the forums..

its also funny how stickers add like 50 more horsepower to the car.!lol

Elrod
    Elvis avitar eh? "Takin' Care of Business" Welcome aboard

Elrod is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Yea, nicknames stick. This one has lasted 22 years.

Thanks, there is a lot of good info on this board!

NYCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS Lux Sport

From ready this thread the main thing I have seen is how everyone is against anything that takes away from the overall styling of the CTS. Such as the ridiculous body kits. I mean why spend the money for a CTS when you want it to look like a 4 door supra???

OH by the way...I drive an black on black '04, 3.6L CTS.. my only concern is keeping the bad boy clean inside and out, the car speaks for itself....without any mods IMHO.

ABout the only thing I ever thought about modding was the stereo that is if I could do it without losing SWC.

sensorium is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I think all the interior "dress up" kits are totally nasty. Wood, aluminum, carbon fiber. They ALL look like shit JC Whitney garbage. I can't believe anyone would ever put this into a caddy. I hope the people that have them are offended by my post to the point of removing them.

Quote Originally Posted by sensorium
    I think all the interior "dress up" kits are totally nasty. Wood, aluminum, carbon fiber. They ALL look like shit JC Whitney garbage. I can't believe anyone would ever put this into a caddy. I hope the people that have them are offended by my post to the point of removing them.
    Well I'm sure you offended some members. They all have different tastes. They just want to say my CTS is a bit different than the rest in the parking lot. Keep in mind there are many out there that think the CTS is the uglist car on the planet. I see some stuff that's not right for me. I look at it and move on.

Stag is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

Check out this Sunfire...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/41511123

I give the person credit, they went full on with mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Stag

gangsta!

Quote Originally Posted by Stag

I'm surprised he put the effort in the 4 dr Sunfire. Those swing up front doors must have been a tough assignment!!

Chuck C is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

you'zn TRBL!!

CTS Orlando is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS

Quote Originally Posted by RobertCTS
    I'm surprised he put the effort in the 4 dr Sunfire. Those swing up front doors must have been a tough assignment!!
    Agreed. The same thoughts crossed my mind. Thats a whole lotta time, effort, and money, to put into a Pontiac Sunfire. Then again, if someone had done all that to a CTS, we all might have said he ruined a perfectly good car. Maybe thats what econo boxes are good for.... ricing out to high hell.

i might pop those lambo brackets on my caddy... shit.. thats hot.. just the lambo kit so my doors open like a lambo. i mean how much can the brackets be?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.