Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Trying to find a New headlight look...

9K views 45 replies 14 participants last post by  Tlorenzen 
#1 ·
Alright, so I did a couple poor photoshops of some changes to headlings/fogs/turn signals but I don't really like the headlights in either...The edges of my headlights look horrible so I wan't do do somthing, but I can't afford $500 for a new set of headlights.. I'll try to get a pic of headlights so yall know. Anyways heres what I colored...I'm unimpressed..Any better Ideas?

Note - I also have a chrome grille now, so the black should flow a little bit better..But still don't like it.

See less See more
#38 ·
Yes, $50 flat. He taped everything off and wet sanded a boatload with some sort of water mixture...changing from 300level grit up to 1500 grit..not sure all the dif levels..cleaned them up and then used some sort of commercial clear coat and a hairdryer...All with a 1 yr warrenty

#39 ·
Tlorenzen said:
Yes, $50 flat. He taped everything off and wet sanded a boatload with some sort of water mixture...changing from 300level grit up to 1500 grit..not sure all the dif levels..cleaned them up and then used some sort of commercial clear coat and a hairdryer...All with a 1 yr warrenty
That's so incredible. Is this some crazy unique deal offered by this one particular guy or would I be able to find someone in my area to do the same?

#40 ·
To tell you the truth, I'm not sure. He is a sole proprietor of his company, so he's definitely not elsewhere, but you may be able to find other guys in your area who do something similar. If all else fails, he may be willing to clean em up if you're willing to mail them.

He was great to deal with and could tell he is careful with his work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.