OMG Codes and lots of them!!! HELP!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, OMG Codes and lots of them!!! HELP!! in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Here is the list I got off my DIC U1016H U1000H B1826H B2366H P0446H P0128C Need help seems to be ...
    BenzCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

OMG Codes and lots of them!!! HELP!!

Here is the list I got off my DIC

U1016H
    U1000H
    B1826H
    B2366H
    P0446H
    P0128C

Need help seems to be running and driving fine

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

V-swagon is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1985 Fleetwood Brougham, 2002 DTS, 2011 CTS-V wagon
    Has your battery died recently? The codes with the P are your power train codes. B codes are body related codes. The U codes are communication codes or a loss of battery power to various components.

BenzCTS is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2003 CTS

Re: OMG Codes and lots of them!!! HELP!!

I just replaced the battery in May, what else could it be? I also replaced the CPS a few months ago and I cleared the codes after I did it. The light just came on tonight. I am pretty sure the body codes are for a driver seat module or whatever it is.

Kingoftypos is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS Sport/Luxury package

Re: OMG Codes and lots of them!!! HELP!!

The one that you want to worry about is the Current one, designated by the C at the end. After a quick google search, I came up with the following link...

http://www.obd-codes.com/p0128

So check your coolant level when the engine is cold, a few hours of not running. It should be at or a little above the "Cold Level". If it's a little below, just add water. But if the tank is empty, add a mixture of 1/2 & 1/2 of coolant and water.

KOT

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.