2005 CADILLAC CTS with 97,480 miles ADVICE NEEDED (Pics included)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, 2005 CADILLAC CTS with 97,480 miles ADVICE NEEDED (Pics included) in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; I'm planning on buying this one. Please give me some advices about the engine when the mileage is 97,480. It ...
    jityc is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Red face 2005 CADILLAC CTS with 97,480 miles ADVICE NEEDED (Pics included)

I'm planning on buying this one. Please give me some advices about the engine when the mileage is 97,480.
    It is in perfect working condition, garage kept, with nothing mechanically wrong - like new!

2005 CADILLAC CTS
    Mileage: 97,480
    VIN: 1G6DP567450133014
    Body Style: Sedan
    Exterior Color: Silver
    Interior Color: Gray
    Engine: 3.6L V6 SFI Gasoline
    Transmission: Automatic
    Drive Type: 2 wheel drive - rear
    Fuel Type: Gasoline

The exterior is finished in silver metallic. The interior is trimmed in gray\black leather. Power is provided by the reliable 3.6L V6 engine. This vehicle is well equipped with power front - heated seats, power steering, locks, windows, mirrors, bose am\fm stereo 6 disc c\d player with factory navigation system with dvd, gauge cluster, tachometer, tilt steering wheel, front and side air bags, power sunroof, abs braking system, dual climate control, memory seat, premium wheels, rear defroster, center console, privacy glass, auto day\night rear view mirror, message display center, intermittent wipers, fog lights, child proof locks, new battery, sport setting, traction control, weather tech floor and cargo mat, 3 sets of keys, all service records.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Mr Nix is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Looks like a really good car!

erdoc48 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2012 SRX Performance FWD, Platinum Ice

Re: 2005 CADILLAC CTS with 97,480 miles ADVICE NEEDED (Pics included)

It does look nice, and with full options: looks like it has heated memory seats (I have an 06 and that was part of a luxury package- I have one tone seats in mine), sunroof option, looks like it has a 17" wheel package, navi is always a +. It has the 3.6L engine which is the more disirable engine. Just be aware at 100,000 miles you should consider getting new spark plugs and drive belts. Also, when you test drive it if you haven't already, check it for any unusual noises from the engine bay indicating timing chain stretch (usually pretty easily noticeable).Other than that, it looks very good. How much does the owner/ dealer want for it if you don't mind me asking?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.