The gray n blac lac - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, The gray n blac lac in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Originally Posted by Scattilac Germany? I had no clue there were gangsta talking (typing) dudes there, I need to travel ...
    newy0rktrini is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac
    Quote Originally Posted by Scattilac
    Germany? I had no clue there were gangsta talking (typing) dudes there, I need to travel more....just messing with you (but not really)
    No your right Germany doesn't have gangstas, they have Soldiers
    SHORTSTACK and SHORTSTACK like this.

I think it looks clean and flashy - if that is the look you are going for you got it...The quality of the paint looks good too....I would like to see more pics, the one side shot is stretched to hell so I cannot get a real feel for the flow, but kind of agree with Stacks on the headlights, problem is with the CTS body lines there is always going to be a glitch somewhere when trying to go two tone, it is going to get choppy in the front and rear due to the sharp lines and no clear cut off from top to bottom like most cars have, but again, very clean looking car...square exhaust tip idea reeks of fail on a CTS though, but again, your car, your choice, have at it my friend.

What if the hood only was silver in the front, meaning all around the grill was changed to black and the silver stopped and the end of the hood - maybe that would help with the flow???
    I'm open to any suggestions. I'm gonna get the car touched up when I'm back in the states anyway so now is the time to get ideas

Scattilac is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS 3.6 Black on Black 1SC

Re: The gray n blac lac

Quote Originally Posted by newy0rktrini View Post
    If you are a military man from the great US of A stationed overseas, then I thank you kindly for your service - but Stop with the "graffiti talk" (first post) and communicate intelligently with pride soldier.

If you are a military man from the great US of A stationed overseas, then I thank you kindly for your service - but Stop with the "graffiti talk" (first post) and communicate intelligently with pride soldier.
    It's not words that define a soldier, it's his actions. I've served for 10 years so far, 2 tours to war zones and 2 over sea duty assignments. I believe I earned my freedom of speech and protect yours as well.

Just some FYI , I installed the pulstar spark plugs yesterday and WOW! Very effective and a noticeable difference in the ride quality. I highly recommend them. A bit pricy but worth it in my book.

Just FYI, I installed the pulstar spark plugs yesterday and there is a BIG difference. Ride quality is very smooth and I feel a lot of power when I press the gas. I have tried different irdium plugs before and these are definitely worth the money. Just make sure you get the right model. I have a 2006 3.6 and I use the e1xxx, don't remember the rest of the model number

Argent1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '07 CTS 3.6

Not Soulja's ?

concorso is offline Cadillac Owners Master

It's not words that define a soldier, it's his actions. I've served for 10 years so far, 2 tours to war zones and 2 over sea duty assignments. I believe I earned my freedom of speech and protect yours as well.
    Side note...A person earns their right to Freedom of Speech by being born in the US or being born to US citizens. Much praise for your service, but your rights are not contingent on your service to the country.

Just some FYI , I installed the pulstar spark plugs yesterday and WOW! Very effective and a noticeable difference in the ride quality. I highly recommend them. A bit pricy but worth it in my book.
    How do you define 'ride quality' ? IME, it can only be affected by tires/wheels/suspension...

Quote Originally Posted by concorso
    Side note...A person earns their right to Freedom of Speech by being born in the US or being born to US citizens. Much praise for your service, but your rights are not contingent on your service to the country.
    Absolutely but service members are referred to as "protectors of freedom and the American way of life". I didn't join for special recognition or "at a boys", I join because I believe in what our military stands for and I wanted to contribute. Thanks for your support and let's get back to car talk, this is getting awkward :-)

Quote Originally Posted by concorso
    How do you define 'ride quality' ? IME, it can only be affected by tires/wheels/suspension...
    Smooth acceleration, great response on the gas pedal and nice get up and go when you want to sprint. Ride quality had no text book definition brother, It's all opinion based.

Smooth acceleration, great response on the gas pedal and nice get up and go when you want to sprint. Ride quality had no text book definition brother, It's all opinion based.
    Ive never heard anyone refer to smoothness of power delivery as an affect on 'ride quality'...thats a new one to me. Look at it this way. You can have smooth acceleration with really soft springs just like you can have smooth acceleration with really hard springs. Great response on the gas pedal, ime, is a reference to throttle response...again Ive just never heard that referred to as 'ride quality'...Nice get up and go, is another one. You can have good get-up whether the suspension is firm or soft. Each of the factors you mention can be qualified regardless of the how hard or soft the suspension is. 'Ride quality' ime is how the car rides over smooth and rough surfaces, expansion joints, broken pavement, etc...
    Do many in your area refer to it the same way? Is it something you picked up in the US? Im just curious as we get alot here from different parts of the world, and I love understanding languages and how theyre used differently.

Hey guys I just added custom floor mats and the ride quality is CRAZY. Night and day difference. Car takes bumps way better and I think my cornering improved!

Lzr
    Lzr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS - 3.6L, perf pkg, RX catch can, Vmax Ice, Volant CAI

custom floor mats and the cornering improved ???

Quote Originally Posted by Lzr
    custom floor mats and the cornering improved ???

Yea it's Dino tested and everything. There were reviews from people who added the floor mats that claimed 20-30 hp gains. Plus they walk faster when they get out the car

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.