New Paint Color?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, New Paint Color? in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Any good ideas/suggestions on a new paint color to the this CTS? Im thinking maybe a Black Cherry Red (almost ...
    ctsdude85 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

New Paint Color?

Any good ideas/suggestions on a new paint color to the this CTS? Im thinking maybe a Black Cherry Red (almost black, kind of kameleon) with chrome flakes. I have yet to see a new paint color on a cts. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: New Paint Color?

I was thinking about doing a two color scheme with black and silver but i ended up not liking the results, with paint its so expensive that you cant afford to make mistakes!!

AirJigga25 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): just one

Quote Originally Posted by ctsdude85
    Any good ideas/suggestions on a new paint color to the this CTS? Im thinking maybe a Black Cherry Red (almost black, kind of kameleon) with chrome flakes. I have yet to see a new paint color on a cts. thanks
    How about black, midnight black, metallic black, dark black, jack black, shiny black, really shiny black...plus theres always black.

You already have the color straight bro. What do you think about adding chrome or gold accessories?

Elvis is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 Expedition

I wouldn't change a thing on that car. Nice grille, great rims. Perfect color.

Allante North * is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1993 Triple Black Allante
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Looks sweet just like it is.

03CADDY is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Personally I think Orange is the way to go

But I have thought about other colors too. A good flakey Metallic Red - on a lowered CTS Might look good.

But your car looks great the way it is. Black was my first choice of color when I went looking.
    Attached Images

ctsdude85 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    BUILDINGCTSAMG, were you meaning the silver/black scheme that is on the Lund Cadillac CTS? (www.lundcadillac.com). That is a nice look to this car. I was thinking about a Black Cherry red or a candy dark red.

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

yeah i was thinking about doing the same sort of thing, a little more agressive, but I deciuuded against it.

I was thinking about embroidering my headrests, but dunno what i want in them.

I also really want to do lighted door sills, but cant find any!

frankiez is offline Cadillac Owners Member

what
    no input on the car color...looking for some help with my 2003 deville

Playdrv4me is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V

Well, the CTS isnt really a "experiment with a new paint color" kind of car, yours looks great the way it is. I agree the only other color id consider would be something outrageous like orange, but ill take any color from the factory as long as its black...er dark grey...

robrr2000 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

This is what I want to do. (old pic, but still works for me)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.