Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Halo Headlight Install

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Ryukhan44 
#1 ·
Wassup Folks!

I've finished the audio remake for my Cadi. Sounds sooooo much better now. I'm getting ready to replace my OEM headlamps with an upgrade Halo version headlamp. Attached is the before pic. Starting in the AM, should be done by 1000, maybe. To be continued...

Attachments

See less See more
#11 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Tire Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Cadillac cts Luxury vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Luxury vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Luxury vehicle

Good Afternoon All and Happy Father's Day!!

I have posted pics as promised. The previous smd halo lights fizzed out when we moved, so they were replaced from ebay purchase (note to self: CCFL - no exception and highly recommended). Along with the headlights, I replaced the turn signal/fog lights as well. I've also painted the calipers blue to give the LED tire caps a noticable gleam at night. I do need to run a wash on it which will be probably after work tomorrow.

I'm also looking for the wires for the side marker turn signals. If anyone knows what color those wires are and whereI may connect LED turn signals for the side mirrors, I would appreciate it.

My end goal is to sell this one or trade it in with cash for '13 XTS Platinum. Test drove it twice already and I'm hooked.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.