Exhaust Tips for 2004 CTS
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac CTS First Generation Forum - 2003 - 2007 Discussion, Exhaust Tips for 2004 CTS in Cadillac CTS Coupe, Sport Sedan and Sport Wagon Forums; Anyone know where one can buy exhaust tips for a 2004 CTS? I don't want a complete exhaust replacement at ...
    Kwagner is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Exhaust Tips for 2004 CTS

Anyone know where one can buy exhaust tips for a 2004 CTS? I don't want a complete exhaust replacement at this time. Just the tips.

Thanks,
    Kevin

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Scott is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Exhaust Tips for 2004 CTS

Quote Originally Posted by Kwagner
    Anyone know where one can buy exhaust tips for a 2004 CTS? I don't want a complete exhaust replacement at this time. Just the tips.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Do new tips add performance or only looks? I'd think any muffer shop should be able to weld something on.

Kwagner is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Just looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott
    Do new tips add performance or only looks? I'd think any muffer shop should be able to weld something on.

cfd092 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kwagner
    Just looks.
    If your interested I fabricated one for my 2003 (single exhaust) but since I had a 2004 loaner last week and the tips looked to be the same diameter I think it will work, just let me know and I'll describe the method.

jbl16 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Vogue offer an exhaust kit that is rearend only not complete catback. I saw a couple of months ago on a cts and it looked ok. The only thing that I dont like about them is that the tips are squared

BLT
    BLT is offline Cadillac Owners Member

We have developed exhaust tips for the 2004 CTS and ther are pictures on our web site.

c5 rv is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)

Quote Originally Posted by BLT
    We have developed exhaust tips for the 2004 CTS and ther are pictures on our web site.
    These folks just sent me an E-mail with additional details not on their website:

"Previously, you had requested information on our 2004 CTS exhaust tips.
    The first production run is coming in right before Christmas and shipments will begin the week after Christmas. The price is $140 per set which includes shipping and insurance."

rueben44 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BLT

Man your CTS is breath taking!!! Just Sweet man.

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Also i noticed you guys have a links section with another caddy forum (about a tenth of the size) and an H2 forum but nothing for this site (and you paid for it!!!!) maybe you could think about updating it?

BLT
    BLT is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by BUILDINGCTSAMG
    Also i noticed you guys have a links section with another caddy forum (about a tenth of the size) and an H2 forum but nothing for this site (and you paid for it!!!!) maybe you could think about updating it?

Thanks for the reminder, I think about a lot of things--I am way ahead on thinking and a little behind at getting done--especially on the computer.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.