Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Can You Specify Painted vs. Polished 17" on Spt Pkg?

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Jon 
#1 ·
When selecting the sports package option, can you specify which type of wheel finish you want or are you given the painted only?

another q: which do your prefer? (opinions please)

#6 ·
It's too bad we can't request STS wheels on a new CTS delivered from the factory as an option. The base STS wheels look just like the stock CTS 17" wheels (painted or chromed) but the rears are 8" wide (required to fit 245's)! The new STS also has optional nine spoke 18" x 8" wheels (with 255/55R18s!) that would look good on a CTS.

Does anyone know the part number for these wheels (17's and 18's)? I'm not sure if they're offered from GMPartsDirect yet, but I'm sure they will be soon.

#7 ·
Jon said:
Sport Package is only the painted wheel.

You can get the polished on the 1SC package. Atleast thats how it is up north.

I personally love the painted ones, I wish Ihad a set, I have 16s :(
As soon as I get my new 18's this weekend, I'll be selling the 2004 painted 17s that I have. I was going to put them on ebay but if anyone on the forum wants them, I'll give you guys first picks. E-mail or PM to make an offer. Tires have a few hundred miles on the but have plenty of rubber left. Two wheels have minor curb rash on the lip only, not on the spokes. I can e-mail people pictures after I get contacted.

#10 ·
Mbai2 said:
As soon as I get my new 18's this weekend, I'll be selling the 2004 painted 17s that I have. I was going to put them on ebay but if anyone on the forum wants them, I'll give you guys first picks. E-mail or PM to make an offer. Tires have a few hundred miles on the but have plenty of rubber left. Two wheels have minor curb rash on the lip only, not on the spokes. I can e-mail people pictures after I get contacted.
How much are you asking? And whereabouts are you? Cuz I'm up in Canada....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.